World's First? Acid Mojave Fire Pastel Clown

Has anyone made one of these or is this a world’s first?

16 Likes

Im not sure since ive never bred ball pythons (planning to next year hopefully) but I love the spots on their head!

5 Likes

I don’t recall seeing one one MM or anywhere else, so it very well could be! You would probably need to check with some acid breeders to see if they know of anybody to have done this. (I think it would be easier tracking acid then clown with the sheer volume of clown) It’s a great looking combo! The acid mojo side pattern is nuts the colors are great and like @shadowspiderjack said that head pattern with all those spots is very cool! Congratulations great job on that project animal for sure! :star_struck:

6 Likes

Thank you and good luck in your breeding!

5 Likes

Thanks so much! That was a good idea checking with acid breeders!

5 Likes

Thanks! Ill be doing a spider x pastel pinstripe GHI pairing. Hopefully you figure out if you’ve created a worlds first!

4 Likes

That’s one really cool :sunglasses: BP! Congratulations! :+1:

4 Likes

That looks awesome! I’m with @shadowspiderjack and @banereptiles , those spots on the head look wild !
Congratulations!
Please update this thread when you get some answers. We would love to know .

5 Likes

awesome animal!
my only question is would be is there def Fire in there?
i don’t think one has been mad before. congrats!

5 Likes

Thank you! Sure will!

5 Likes

Thank you bizzmoneyb, yes, we are sure on the ID and have sent videos to several big breeders as well to confirm. It’s an Acid Mojave Fire Pastel Clown. Can’t wait to see it after it’s first shed!

5 Likes

That’s still baby skin?! Now I can’t wait to see it after it sheds too!:thinking:

4 Likes

@banereptiles , I know right ?!
I thought it had shed already myself :person_facepalming:

4 Likes

Yep, this was right out of the egg. This entire clutch was unbelievable!

5 Likes