Would love to see some Soul Sucker combos

The more I look into Soul Suckers the more I want one. They are really nice and I’ve underrated them up until now.

1 Like

Hgw is allelic to blackhead I have seen blackhead soul suckers and they are super nice! I love soul suckers because they look like they should be a super but they’re not so a soul sucker male can make soul suckers with any female! All this soul sucker and gargoyle talk feel like your stealing my niche lol.

1 Like

:joy: Soul Suckers for sure I feel are your niche.
For the longest time I’ve found LBB to be my favorite stand alone gene, so how can’t I adore Gargs lol.
And now I’m beginning to realize why don’t more people work with Soul Suckers and the LBB gene, so maybe I have to jump in to help change that lol.

2 Likes

Ok well I give you the green pastel but… maybe I’ll soul suckers and sable are my niche lol.

2 Likes

SoulSucker Pinstripe

5 Likes

Oh man that’s gorgeous! Pinstripe really adds a lot to that combo, holy smokes.

Welcome to the forum too, nice way to make an entrance!

Thank you! I’ll get some better pictures when I get home, but I definitely agree that Pinstripe does add to it. Interestingly enough, I typically don’t care much for Pinstripe combos LoL

1 Like

3 Likes

Alas another soul sucker fan!!! Welcome aboard!!

2 Likes

For me when you lead with the soul sucker It instantly takes you up a few notches lol! Amazing example of the combo super nice!!! Dorsal stripe is so pronounced!!!

@saleengrinch do a lot of Soul Suckers have blue/silver eyes like @pandemic_pythons Pin Soul Sucker does?

The majority of the ones I’ve hatched had blue eyes. You got me looking at my own picture lol

3 Likes

Sweet, just another reason to really consider that combo. I like the lighter combos with blueish eyes, just not BEL’s for some reason.

All we got to do now is getting you to add a little sable!

1 Like

Dude don’t even tempt me, that morph is really catching my eye lately.

2 Likes

OMG!
They are gorgeous!
You don’t know how envious I am right now of you!
That’s something I hope I can make with Anise and Macchiato one day.
Please post more pics when you can and congrats!:partying_face:

Thank you!! She’s gonna be a powerhouse breeder when she gets to size, that’s for sure.

I’m hoping to hit the soul sucker super stripe this year!!!

What’s awesome about her is she will make soul suckers with any male normal included!

1 Like

iirc, you said you haven’t seen a soul sucker super stripe. I found one while browsing through mm:
https://www.morphmarket.com/us/c/reptiles/pythons/ball-pythons/447605

That is not a soul sucker super stripe. That’s a soul sucker yellowbelly. Super stripe is a super form of yellowbelly and specter. It says sire maybe be yellowbelly if would have to be yellowbelly. I have hatched a lot of them I can recognize that combo all day.