Writing a review without buying a reptile

Is it possible to write a review on someone without buying anything because there’s been a few stores on here, who gave me an attitude for asking certain questions. Treat any potential buyer with respect.

2 Likes

The only option I have seen is within the link that’s provided when you inquire about an animal, that includes a “remark” box about the integrity of the seller but I don’t know where those remarks end up, as I have not needed to use this option fortunately. Unless there is a sale involved I doubt any issues about the buyer inquiry would show up publicly?

I’m sure this answer is not what you are looking for but this is all I have to offer. No doubt MM staff will reply……

2 Likes

If you began the transaction with an inquiry on MorphMarket , then you should receive an auto-email from MorphMarket within a few days of that initial inquiry. That email will have a link to an Inquiry Feedback Survey that you can fill out. The information you fill out there is not available to the public, but the seller will see it, the MM staff will see it, and it does go on the seller’s internal MM record.

MM doesn’t have a venue for leaving public reviews of transactions that weren’t fully completed.

5 Likes

Thomas,
how many people actually fill those out? i have never received any type of feedback from an inquiry that was not from a purchase.

5 Likes

A LOT…!

This is where we see some of the best content :rofl::rofl: some are brutal… and then some really make you reevaluate the human population :sweat_smile:

8 Likes

And @wreckroomsnakes I have only had 2 unfavorable inquiry experiences with 2 sellers for items I did not purchase but I chose not to pursue either because imho everyone has a bad day once in a while……however @eaglereptiles I can just imagine some of the “inhuman” criticisms you might get. That’s why I love animals so much! Thanks for the Regular upgrade btw!

4 Likes

It wasn’t even close to being a transaction made if you just give me a minute or two when I asked a few questions about a certain snake.

1 Like

True, not worth the time.

1 Like

Oh man would i love to read some of those.

2 Likes

I feel like I do this when I hear about what is going on in the world…
You all are good people, but I know that I have experienced really true darkness also. Love y’all :wink:

2 Likes

@lumpy Riley you know how much darkness is in the world right now. But we know how it ends because we have read that 6,000 year old newspaper! :pray:. Need I say more?

1 Like

I know what you are saying and I believe it too :wink:

1 Like