Yearling Corn Snake

Please can someone tell me what morph this is as I am particularly interested in purchasing one with these markings. Preferably a yearling. I’m based near Manchester.

4 Likes

This looks to be a standard anery. They don’t usually stay looking like that as an adult, though. They usually lose some contrast and gain yellow along the sides of the neck.

3 Likes

Agreed. Corns change quite a lot as they grow from hatchling to adult. @peter-j , may I suggest that If you want to find a pet who’s looks will be appealing to you for many years, check out the Morphpedia here. You could also do a MorphMarket Marketplace for adults (sold or otherwise) to see what sort of beauty those cute little hatchlings might grow into. One of the things I love about corns is that there’s a color and pattern for virtually everyone. Good luck in your search!

3 Likes

Hey @peter-j ! Welcome to the forum! You got great feedback/advice from 2 of the best of the best here in the family!

I will second the best of luck in finding what you are looking for! :pray::blush:

2 Likes