Yes! Finally!

Yes! One year, on here everyday!

I am more then proud and pleased to have this badge! :crazy_face:

28 Likes

Welcome to the club lol.

3 Likes

I made a choice a year ago to get it. Since then I’ve become a RFM and have taken a lot of responsibility on the forum. It’s been pretty good experience, lol.

9 Likes

Wow, I love this forum but I doubt I could get that badge!

2 Likes

Yay congrats!! :star_struck:

3 Likes

Congratulations!

2 Likes

Grats! My brain is far too scattershot to ever get that haha xD

2 Likes

It has been very intense :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:, and I have learned so much about how this forum works, it blows my mind.

1 Like

Wow @lumpy, that is intense!! You are part of an elite group of 6 people who have this badge. Nicely done.

https://community.morphmarket.com/badges/47/devotee

I would say this is one of the top 5 hardest badges to get:
https://community.morphmarket.com/badges

6 Likes

It’s kind of funny though I still have not learned how to pass that user tutorial not the advanced one but the basic one :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
I can’t even find it anywhere.

3 Likes

Ask @discobot to “start tutorial” :wink:

@discobot start {name-of-tutorial}

Starts an interactive tutorial just for you, in a personal message. {name-of-tutorial} can be one of: tutorial, advanced tutorial .

2 Likes

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

Thanks I’m gonna go get that badge lol :rofl:

3 Likes

LOL

I got this badge long after I passed the advance tutorial :rofl:

3 Likes

I doubt I’ll ever make the devotee badge. Congrats to all who pulled it off!!

1 Like

I’m aiming for it!

1 Like

It is really not that hard when this community is so great :grin:
And it doesn’t have to be hours that you are on a night but if all you have to spare is 5 min that is all right too.

2 Likes

I’ll take a short work break and hit the forums then go look at snakes or lizards, too. Keeps me from going overly mental now that I work from home in front of a computer all day.

1 Like

I have to study a lot so I use it for five minute breaks during study time to keep my mental blade sharp :hocho:. It also makes me feel part of something bigger because I love to help people.

4 Likes

I’ve learned loads in the short time I’ve been active here! I’ll come and look at pictures and read threads just to learn.

1 Like