Yet ANOTHER $1,000 Giveaway

We hit 10,000 users on ColdBlooded, so we’re doing another $1k giveaway! Like and comment here for a chance to win!

We will pick two winners at $500 each. The winners can use it toward any animal on MorphMarket!

41 Likes

Geeze, they’re giving away prizes left and right.

8 Likes

:wink: more to come …

Some other fun stuff from last week on Facebook that some may have missed … moving forward, these things will be hosted on ColdBlooded, where we can’t get Zuckerberg’d

15 Likes

Congratulations!

4 Likes

I’m new! I’d love a chance to be entered!

3 Likes

Ooooh oooooh pick me pick me!!! Lol. My kahl boa needs a wife!!! Thank you guys for all you do.

4 Likes

That’s so awesome! My first ball python is on its way after wanting one since I was a child, I’m loving this community :smiley:

2 Likes

I didnt know morphmarket did giveaways… Hoping to win so i can get a false water cobra after researching them for MONTHS theyre as cute as hoggies imo :pleading_face:

2 Likes

Expecting my first hatchlings in next week or so. Prizeks are fun

2 Likes

I am good with another giveaway. Keep em coming!

2 Likes

Wow that’s Awesome!

2 Likes

Would love to use the $500 towards a new hognose snake!!

2 Likes

I could use $500 for a new ball python!

2 Likes

I’m new to morph market, but that sounds exciting! I have 7 leopard geckos and 3 snakes.

3 Likes

The two giveaway winners for this one are:

Alex Stewart

And

Destinee Vanzile

ColdBlooded post

5 Likes

Keep it coming man, glad to see some good change to the site!

3 Likes

Would be so awesome to win as a south Africa based user. Would love to add some more snakes to my collection. Rather new to Morphmarket but loving it so far :grin::ok_hand:

3 Likes

One day you’ll buy me some hero’s :crossed_fingers:

I really hope I win, my blue eyed Lucy ball python wants a wife :joy:

1 Like