Your most prized snake

Super Gravel Orange Dream male…he’s currently sitting at 750+ grams…I should take a newer picture lol! He was around 400 in this picture image|375x500

1 Like

Nothing too fancy, but she’s gorgeous to us. Cinny Lesser.

6 Likes

2nd most prized…

39 Likes

That’s a ridiculous snake! Too bad paradox isn’t genetic. Also why do I feel like I have seen this snake before?

2 Likes

This is a fun thread. I have a few…

Ophelia, my first female BP. She is SO sweet and relaxed, will come to the front of her enclosure when I’m cleaning, crawl up onto my shoulders and sit there for hours while I do chores. She’s a mojave russo. Here she is laying eggs.

Iggy Big Time, a sandblast pewter pied from Brandon @osbornereptiles. I think Brandon produces the most interesting BP’s. Here’s her baby photo from a few years ago.

Symphony, from @jkobylka is really special to me for obvious reasons. Cinnamon lavender Black-Head etc etc etc…

18 Likes

My 2017 banana coz pastave which apparently was a worlds 1st, I honestly couldnt of asked for a better snake

15 Likes

My best holdback to date

17 Likes

7 years in the making:

Albino Pumpkin Pieds.

26 Likes

This is a boy that I produced last year. He’s a Black Magic Spotnose Yellowbelly and his name is Jack Snakington.

12 Likes

Lucky number 7 in his pattern is pretty cool.

3 Likes

Thank u ! & ikr?!
If you’re on FB, u may have seen his pic around😊

2 Likes

Ah now I remember! Yeah it was on fb

1 Like

Love those Paradox

22 Likes

Normally I’m not a big fan of albino, but dang those albino pumpkin pieds are amazing! When did you hatch these? How have the colors developed as they’ve been growing?

They’re outragous!!! Hi had them side by side with a few dreamsicles at the last Show. Colours totally identical. I’ll try and get some good new shots tomorrow. Long overdue. :v:

I love this thing! Even without the paradoxing this is a monsterously cool Combo, but incl. the Paradox: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

My baby… 2000g of pure fire.

16 Likes

Here is my Spotnose Firefly Clown male. Couldn’t be happier about hitting the odds with this clutch!

And although not priced as well in the current market, but very prized by me: Leopard Blackhead 100% het Pied 50% het Hypo female (might also have Vanilla gene, but I’m doubting that).

20 Likes

All my pythons are beautiful but this girl is my most prized. I was shooting for an eight ball matter when I made her. So glad she exceeded my expectations. :slightly_smiling_face:

19 Likes

She hasn’t hatched yet but the leucistic western hognose I’m getting. Gonna name her “Worm” since baby lucy hogs are small and pinkish until their scales lose the translucency. They look very worm like lol

1 Like