Your most prized snake

Share what your most prized snake is and what I mean is show the snake with the most genes and or what your priciest snake is whether you bought it or produced it yourself

20200114_190739
This is my dh het clown pied girl

6 Likes

I always wanted a pied as a kid, so getting “Peter” was a childhood wish come true. He’s very personable and quite beautiful to boot.

12 Likes

2019 candino. image

6 Likes

Probably my girl Lucy here. She’s a super mojave pastel!

7 Likes

Super black pastel champagne orange ghost I produced this year.

23 Likes

This is King Henry, my Bumblebee Pied with his golden crown :slight_smile:

27 Likes

He might not be the fanciest morph but I love him to bits. This is my 100% Het Orange ghost called Charlie. He has the most wonderful temperament

16 Likes

Looks like he has a wig lol.

2 Likes

Easy choice. My favorite holdback (she’s sitting on eggs in pic)
VPI Lightning Pied

57 Likes

Definitely this little guy! Sandblast Super Pastel Cinny Pied, I got him from Brandon Osborne!

37 Likes

Weve found twins :grin:

6 Likes

Aww hes a cutie too. I love how they look like wigs. Harsh name choice though :joy:

4 Likes

23 Likes

Pastel butter leopard highway produced by Sterling Nelson

26 Likes

I have more valuable snakes but when you hatch something unusual it’s hard for it not to top my list. leopard coralglow paradox double het clown/pied.

46 Likes

Not my most expensive or most genes, still this GHI, spotnose, yellow belly is my favorite combo in my collection.

20 Likes

First really nice snake so far, other people are showing only a couple or single gene animals like BEL or pied.

3 Likes

Thank you I went back and forth on selling her. But decided to hold her back. Not really sure where she fits into my plans but she’s nice to look at lol.

1 Like

Probably my favourite, Pied het albino caramel

14 Likes

the 1st snake, she’s been with me for 7 years.

14 Likes