Yummy Brownie is here 🍫

Here she is finally! :brown_heart:
Born 09/08/21 :black_heart:

10 Likes

Very pretty girl!!! Second to last pic she looks displeased. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Loving the tones of brown she has going on.

2 Likes

Well she did nearly get eaten by Big Mama… :woman_facepalming:t2:

She’s a fussy girl on who she accepts in her viv, she’s only got Dolly atm… But I tried Brownie as she’s big and Wolfe Fern is too small (was wondering who to try in there) if she tried to get funny, welp Big Mama said no anyway! :woman_facepalming:t2::joy:
So Apaches been moved in and so far so good I think…
Brownie is with Raspberry and Pumpkin. Wolfe Fern is with Akira and Marshmallow now.
So a few changes in the vivs… But I think we’re happy. Keeping a close eye :woman_facepalming:t2:

4 Likes

I hate it when they grump lol

Very pretty lady though, is she a charcoal or just part fired in the pics?

1 Like

I love how subdued and natural looking her colors are. And that robust head is just magnificent!

2 Likes

She’s not a charcoal no, and she goes go a bit darker brown and more orange with it also, I think I posted them on the show off your Crestie thread… but I’ll put them here also- I wanted her for the brown colour though as I do adore charcoals! And the no pinning :yum:

3 Likes

She may be the most ‘normal’ coloured Crestie I have now :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

She is very pretty :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Very pretty girl! Gotta confess, her expression in the second-to-last pic reminded me of a grouchy teacher I had in high school. (Please don’t flame me: I’m not a teacher hater. I taught high school for years, lol.)

And now I am fighting the urge to bake brownies, thanks to your thread title! :yum:

2 Likes

4 Likes

She’s looking absolutely magnificent. Maybe I’ll need to get myself a crestie like her.

2 Likes