2023 May “OTM” Submission Thread!

Please read MorphMarket “Of The Month” Contest Rules before submitting your entries.

Theme for the Photo of The Month : International Day Of Smiles (herp smiles :upside_down_face:)

Prizes

The prizes for winning the contests are bragging rights, the corresponding “OTM” badge, as well as your picture featured in our Photos of The Month subforum. This a competition to bring fun and activity to the forum, so let’s have some fun together.

Note

This is a submission thread, please only post to submit your picture any other posts will be deleted.

Last Months winners

IMG_1254
IMG_1255

IMG_1257
IMG_1258

13 Likes

Just updated it :grin:
#potm

This girl is such a smiler

17 Likes

Charlie is ALL smiles

#potm

14 Likes

My Emilia, she has overcome a horrid URI and Impactions over the last few months. I am so proud of her, and happy she is still able to be here with me. :heart:

#bpotm
Snake On Glass

17 Likes

#potm

14 Likes

#bpotm
Came out to play while I cleaned her out

13 Likes

#rotm

This will likely be the last month I can do this with Ammon, so I figured I would get some pictures and let him have some time in the sun. Managed a perfect tongue flick.

14 Likes

#rotm

My Yeti hognose checking out his new enclosure.

14 Likes

#potm

13 Likes

#rotm

Baby Charlotte loves her tree. (Don’t tell her it’s fake!).

13 Likes

Basically the bearded dragon equivalent of smiling lol
potm

Some time in the sun to show off her rainbows
rotm

votm

My new female jumper. Couldn’t get a good picture of her beautiful purple chels so just settled for a cute waving picture.
aiotm

11 Likes

#rotm Mr. Sorbet and Sherbet just enjoying the nice warm weather today together :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

13 Likes

votm

12 Likes

#potm theme smiley!

13 Likes

#bpotm

11 Likes

#bpotm

14 Likes

#aiotm

14 Likes

#rotm