‘23 Corns From Solar Serpents

I got these beauties in a trade with Olivia about three months ago.

Burdock. Shatter male:

Shallot. Cinder Tessera het Sunkissed female:

Clarissa. Lava het Shatter female:

Rutabaga. Sunkissed Tessera het Cinder female:

Peep. RF(?) Anery Tessera het Lava:

Gobstopper and Pez. Both Anery Tesseras het Lava. They’re special needs non-feeders I took from Olivia to try my luck. No luck. But they’re growing off syringed egg, so I’m hoping they figure things out eventually.

12 Likes

They are all looking awesome! You take such cute pics of them too!

8 Likes

They’re pretty cute anyway. :slight_smile: I like Rutabaga’s “alarmed raccoon” headstamp:

9 Likes

That is such a great way to describe it :rofl:

7 Likes

I’ve never seen such beautiful corns!!

6 Likes

Thanks! Their breeder makes great corns. All the stuff I like best. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Olivia certainly does produce some beauties! I am pretty sure that my little Turnip and little Daikon are Rutabaga’s sister siblings right @solarserpents Olivia? And my Mr. Little Dot is a sibling of Pez and Gobstopper? (Olivia actually named him Reese which was my suggestion but he had a mini Dots candy box as a hide so I nicknamed him Little Dot)

And yes the pictures look like a professional took them. The pictures I take are one handed and haphazard! :joy:

And btw, my Turnip looks a tad like Clarissa, at least the color. Turnip should actually be a Yam because her coloring reminds me of a sweet potato!

No wonder you have been watching these babies since they first poked out of the egg! Now I understand why!!! :sunglasses:

8 Likes

Yup, that’s correct. All the root veggies are siblings and all the candies are siblings!

6 Likes

There must be users here with babies from your melee weapon themed clutch. Clarissa was forrmerly Cutlass. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

There’s at least one! Saber, the amel, went to a user here.

8 Likes

Great pics, @deanaii! I’ve got Radish here. She’s recently arrived and currently blue. Those are beautiful babies and really beautiful pics. :+1: :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Thanks! I remember Radish well. Very colorful cinder. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I had Burdock (Shatter) and Clarissa (Lava het Shatter) out together yesterday. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

They look awesome together!

4 Likes

I agree. They may end up spending more time together in 18-24 months. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Lol ah, the plots and plans. Gotta admit, dreaming ahead is one of the things I really enjoy about breeding corns.

3 Likes

Fresh shed Rutabaga update.

8 Likes

Bewitching!

5 Likes

Yeah, I wasn’t unaware of her great genetics, but I needed her more for my eye than any plan. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

They’re both so lovely in different ways. I love how they contrast with each other.

Lol, at first I thought your bracelet was the lava’s tail wrapped around your wrist. :joy:

5 Likes