A date with Dr Travis Wyman

Warren and I will be hanging with the Gumbo crew this coming Tuesday. So think up all those questions that you are burning for answers to and join the livestream

6 Likes

Damn!!! You and Warren on the same show!!

This is genuinely the superbowl of the reptile world…

6 Likes

I mean they’re even taking it like that with their star photos up. Just look at him handling that snake :joy: he is so ready with his complex yet ultra simplified real world explanations :rofl:.

6 Likes

Bah he’s aight lol

5 Likes
4 Likes

My OD Pied girl has 1 micro eye she was paired with a Sire OD,YB,GeneX,Pied x Normal Pied

1 Like

That is likely just one of the random fluke defects that can occur when breeding

2 Likes

As seen on TV this thread - Reptile testing - #3 by t_h_wyman

3 Likes

Another update

Reptile Fight Club debates Pathogen Testing with Dr. Travis Wyman - YouTube

4 Likes

Updating again

6 Likes

Very nice YouTube thumbnail!

3 Likes

The perks of being married to a professional photographer :+1:t4:

4 Likes

I wonder how many times your partner has sighed under their breath “ahh, the perks of being married to a geneticist” while you explain why your dinner guests twins dont look alike :joy:

3 Likes

Strangely, my science does not get tapped that much at dinner parties LOL

3 Likes

Lol really, mostly snake talk? :rofl:

2 Likes

I tell all my dinner guests my adventures as a semi professional snake breeder lol but I’m not nearly as interesting as Travis :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

That comes up even less LOL

Travis is totally boring at dinner parties. He is an introvert and tries to blend in with the walls or furniture to avoid drawing attention to himself

:upside_down_face: :upside_down_face:

6 Likes

Wait, that sounds like me :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes
1 Like