Adult super dwarf retic pair photos

Just wanted to share a couple of pictures of an adult pair. It can give you a rough estimate on the size of adult super dwarfs. I have a hard time finding pictures of adults so wanted to share mine. Both will be 5 in April. The female is 50% super dwarf tiger. And the male is 62.5 % Super Dwarf 12.5 % Dwarf Platinum Tiger Het Anery. I’m 6”2 for size reference.

44 Likes

Those are a really nice size. I have zero desire to ever own a full sized retic but those I think I’d be more open to.

11 Likes

Quality bloodlines is all I need to say.

7 Likes

Amazing snakes man! So excited to get my retic in!!

4 Likes

Well looks like we’ve got some action between these two!

22 Likes

Wow beautiful…Babies would be awesome.

2 Likes

Thank you so much!!! This would be my first ever retic clutch. So I’m super stoked about it!!! And it was a long search finding a pair I really liked. And raising them for 5 years has seemed like an eternity!

11 Likes

Now that I know how these look as adults definitely interested in finding some!

Thanks for pics!

5 Likes

I feel like we need more pictures in this thread Shaun :wink:

4 Likes

I’m always game to share pictures lol. I’ll see if I can get some pictures of them tonight. They are paired up again. These guys are my hardest to take pictures off. I live alone and alas it’s hard to photo and handle!

3 Likes

Ok here’s a picture of the male!!! Just separated them I’m going to try and get a picture of my female but she’s not to happy right this second ! I call him the number one stunna

Ok she was refusing to come out lol. And since she didn’t have to I decided for the both of us it was cool for her to stay put! Lol

13 Likes

Dude they are both gorgeous!!!

Probably for the best :joy:

2 Likes

@eaglereptiles I love her!!! But we have a bite I mean bit of a checkered history together.

4 Likes

Are those full grown?

If that is the largest that they get that is pretty cool.

They are they turn 5 next month. Had them since they were hatchlings. I paired them this year but I don’t believe the female took. They are completely unrelated and from two separate beeeders.

3 Likes

Thought I would share some recent pictures of my male outside in natural lighting.

19 Likes

I want one so bad! My boyfriend has one I have named Elliot. I love him. Id be interested in a female of your babes takes!!

1 Like

Really stunning snakes!!! and the really look manageable. It’s great to see that there is a option now for people who love the retic look but can not give the original type really what they need in the long run. Hope next round breeding will go better because I really believe there is a bright future for them.

1 Like

Thank you! Though more manageable than a mainland they are definitely not something I would recommend for someone just starting out!

6 Likes