Adult super dwarf retic pair photos

Oh man that snake on the swing set. My so. Would go nuts.

Gorgeous snakes man. I’ve always loved them. I’m just not so sure I could properly handle them

2 Likes

He passed away from a 1 pound tumor years ago.

3 Likes

Get one as a baby, and it will grow with you. By the time it’s big, you won’t be afraid of it, and the retic will consider you a safe place. I would take Tigger out all the time by myself. Most of the time, I would just use a hook or pick the first half of her up and director her in the direction I wanted her to go.

Plus, the Tiger morph, in my opinion, is the tamest of the retics and is the prettiest pattern.

7 Likes

Oh man! How devastating for you Tom! :sleepy:

3 Likes

I wouldn’t say I’m afraid. More like I lack the confidence to know I can keep them under control. My wife on the other hand…

Although she was holding 2 snakes today. That ship has sailed.

4 Likes

This is one of the reasons why I really want one day to be able to get a retic. Since I was really little, I was always captivated by their size, but also their ability to be magnificent animals. And I agree with you, tiger is the best lol :joy:.

4 Likes

Same! I remember our local zoo had a huge wild-type female with lots of yellow and white in her pattern and gorgeous oil-slick iridescence. She was my favourite exhibit at the zoo, I was probably about 6 years old when I first saw her. I remember thinking she was the most magnificent animal I’d ever seen. I’ve been smitten with retics ever since.

4 Likes

Owning a retic is not gonna happen but it’s still a dream snake for me as well……. :pray:

2 Likes