Anery or AnerNOT? 🤪

I received an anery this week and I’m happy because that’s a morph we did not have. :grin:

On closer examination though, is she possibly a ghost or phantom?

8 Likes

Pretty! Looks like a standard anery to me.

8 Likes

Thank you. As said we’ve never had one. I was just under the assumption the saddles look all black, not just with boarders.

7 Likes

They hatch out looking black and white, but the saddles lighten up with every shed.

7 Likes

I posted some anery photos over in my thread if you want to see some comparison shots between hatchling to yearling:

7 Likes

Awesome! Thanks!

6 Likes

Congratulations on your new corn girl! Have you guys named her yet? :thinking::blush:

6 Likes

I love corny horror movies, so all our corns are named after monster/spooky characters.

This gal is Wednesday. :rofl:

7 Likes

Wednesday is a cutie. Her headstamp reminds me of one of my Caramels. I named her Sceptre because of hers.

So now I have to ask, what are your others named?

4 Likes

Scepter! I love it! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Ok, you asked the other “horror” names for our corns so far:

Jason (Vorhees)
Cleo (Cleopatra Mummy)
Freddy
Annabelle
Nightcrawler (Fresno Nightcrawler)
Rake (creepy pasta)
Slay
Wednesday
Hash-Slinging Slasher (from SpongeBob)
:rofl:

6 Likes

Interesting Guppy Guy! :joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy:

3 Likes

Lol that’s a “scary” collection! I once had a mare who, when I got her, was being called Annabelle after the movie character. I called her Royal. (The name on her papers was Gallantly Royal.)

3 Likes

I bet she was beautiful! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

I would really like to see this one lol :joy:

2 Likes

Indeed, Royal was worthy of her name.

@lumpy is right. Hash-Slinging Slasher is quite a moniker. Gonna need a picture and an explanation of how that name was chosen. Lol

6 Likes

Oh my gracious Caryl! In the millennium I have requested to take care of the horses. Royal is a pretty pretty baby! I would much rather pet them than ride them! :horse::racehorse::magnet:

Thank you so very much for sharing!:heart::pray:

3 Likes

My pleasure! I miss Royal. I have been riding literally since I could walk (with Daddy holding me on initially, lol). I have no horses in my life now and it makes me sad. But I’m truly grateful to have had so much much equine joy over the years.

5 Likes