Anybody else’s living room look like this lol

104 Likes

I am so jealous! I would love to own a house one day and have my living room like this, but because I live in a apartment I have my main collection of animals in the extra bedroom and a few in my bedroom.

18 Likes

Sitting on the couch watching reptiles beats watching TV any day :crazy_face: That is awesome though, give me a decade and hopefully mine will too.

13 Likes

Lol these are stimulus enclosures :sweat_smile:

10 Likes

Looks awesome! Which enclosures are these? They look super slick!

8 Likes

Black box!! They are an awesome company!!

8 Likes

That is bloomin’ epic!!! I am so so envious! Wow!! :heart_eyes: :star_struck: :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

Wow! That is an Awesome living room.
Great enclosures.

9 Likes

How about we find out what are in the cages? Because if you have display enclosures would you mind displaying some animals?

10 Likes

Seriously awesome living room!!! Still waiting on that invite!

10 Likes

Certainly, I’m on shift today, so ill post some tomorrow.

8 Likes

Absolutely, if the category is right I think I’m gonna be one happy person, I love boas

5 Likes

lol i wish mine looked like this but i have a question for anyone, i want to know the length of a snake im interested in but it doesent say, is the things ('19 or '20 or som) by the gender the length?

4 Likes

Are you saying on the morphmarket ad? That is the year they are hatched. You can see the length on the right hand side if the breeder provides it. Most breeders use the weight as the gauge of an animal. Lengths of adults can vary for boas (correct me if I’m wrong), so if that is a concern, there are plenty of folks on here that can help you out! Boas, Retics, Royals, Kingsnake, Milk snakes, Hognoses, Misc… we got knowledgeable people all over the place!

6 Likes

if you mean on the actual ad like if you search albino it will say albino ball python, male, '20? because thats what im talking about with the '17 and '20 things

3 Likes

Yep! that’s the year it was born!

Also, @mortikai I forgot to say #LIFEGOALS on that reptile room!!! How is it with keeping temps? is your living room constantly warm?

6 Likes

ohhhh okay, thanks for helping me with that!

3 Likes

We keep the living room around 72-75*. These I’ve enclosures keep temp and humidity perfectly with a good thermostat. They are usually pretty high humidity wise for a few weeks being bio active, but level off. They’ve been great for the boa’s.

7 Likes

nice! absolute stunner of a setup!

3 Likes

This is so dope! I dont think id ever get into breeding, but if i built up a collection of pets, this is goalsssss!

3 Likes