Anybody else’s living room look like this lol

It’s really an incredible boa room!

2 Likes

It’s about time for another. Wanting to get our snow on display!!! Can’t wait

2 Likes

I would like to get a snow on display :rofl:. I can’t wait to see it.

2 Likes

She just turned 2. Shes has a great temperament!

11 Likes

Have you had any problems with the aloe vera plants being chewed on by any of your lizards? I am building a bioactive enclosure in a Paludarium that already has a small bamboo plant, but wanted to add more plants that are safe for lizards.

2 Likes

I love snows. They truly are a morph combo that I will buy as a pet because I am going in the other direction (most black)

1 Like

Ours haven’t yet but the are safe for them if they do.

2 Likes

Img will be our next purchase :grimacing:.

2 Likes

A male Sterling IMG het anery (type 1) is my next :crazy_face:

3 Likes

That is badass.

4 Likes

Nice looking snow boa. They are on my list of boas I want to get soon. Will probably get a Moonglow or a snow jungle.

4 Likes

Maybe at Tinley I will see if anyone wants to trade for some of my motley jungles het albino.

4 Likes

It’s about time to do some pruning lol

10 Likes

OMG; that’s is so beautifully done.

3 Likes

oh WOW, this is beautiful. My living room isn’t like that (just have the two skinks there!) but my office is starting to get there! I envy your collection. Do you have people over very often to show it all off? It’s the first thing I would do the moment anyone came to my house!

4 Likes

Most people that come over think that we are crazy! :joy:

4 Likes

Yeah, my family thinks I am crazy too. But they except it. They make a point to ask how my snakes are doing now. Which is cool.

5 Likes

My mom and sister actually will check Kai’s and Willow’s humidity when I am at work. It makes me happy to see the impact that I am having. I wonder how it will be when I have 30 so odd boas ( excluding Kai ).

5 Likes

I don’t know why I’m just now seeing this but I didn’t even notice the cases in the back at first. My attention went straight to the rug lol. I love your living room setup. That’s very very cool!

4 Likes

Una maravilla…

2 Likes