Anybody else’s living room look like this lol

I’m looking on black box and I don’t see anything for reptiles. Did you have them custom made? Thanks :slight_smile: very beautiful dude!

3 Likes

I think he is referring to BlackBox

3 Likes

Thank you! I was on a different site :3

2 Likes

I assumed that you were lol :joy:

2 Likes

That sofa does look awfully comfortable…I shall steal thy idea and place a sofa upon my future reptile castle.

Oh and what are the cool looking blue light thing a ma jig on top of the enclosures…Some type of misting system?

4 Likes

They attract fungus gnats and catch them. One of the downsides of bio enclosures. They have worked really well.

4 Likes

Oh I’m jealous. When I buy a place I’d love to decorate like this. :black_heart:

3 Likes

@mortikai , that would such a great place for a nap :zzz:

3 Likes

What product are they? I have some fungus gnat traps that don’t work very well and I’m looking for some traps that actually work.

3 Likes

We also are going to try nematodes. I think that’s how you spell it lol. They eat the fungus gnats larva.

7 Likes

I just purchased 3 of them…I like the fact they look stylish and will go well with my white AP cages.

3 Likes

Wow! Very nice! What enclosures are those?

3 Likes

Op said they were Blackbox

2 Likes

Amazing animals, amazing room, amazing enclosures.

3 Likes

Them blackbox enclosures look interesting…I wonder how well the little hooks holding the doors work after lots of use. Website shows a lead time of only a week not bad at all. I’ll have to check them out more as AP wait times are ridiculous.

3 Likes

We’ve had a few of these for 9 months or so, and the latches have been fine. These guys build a great enclosures! The only thing I wish I had done differently would be putting casters on all the bottom enclosures. We had them put on the 6 foot and it’s at nice when we have to move these around.

4 Likes

No. I’m so jealous!

4 Likes

Still when I see that picture (the one in the original post) come up in the picture reel, I just smile :grin:

2 Likes

That’s incredible!!!

3 Likes

Very nice and I love all your boas.

3 Likes