Ball Or Nothing Pythons collection photos

I have a ton of ‘not ball pythons’ and I thought it would be nice to start a thread where I can show them off and have an open discussion about my collection. I’ll try to do a weekly update, at least until I’ve covered all of them. Here’s some to kick it off.

Caramel Coastal Carpet Python ‘Nameless’

Southwestern Speckled Rattlesnake ‘Khaleesi’

California Mountain Kingsnake (l. zonata) ‘Kyle’

Amazon Tree Boa ‘Bad Tree Boa’

Amazon Tree Boa ‘Good Tree Boa’
Uploading: B0F6346A-D494-
4DBE-B11F-6FBC488CF88B.jpeg…

Hypo Het Kahl BI ‘Scarlet’

Albino Checkered Garter ‘Brizo’

Maybe I’ll do another round later.

19 Likes

They’re all amazing! I love the carpet and garter :heart_eyes:

Ps; Tree boa didn’t load!

5 Likes

Amazing collection! I wish I could have your collection, especially the king snake, boa constrictor and rattlesnake.

4 Likes

@ballornothing
“Why is ‘Nameless’ such a popular name?”
– “I don’t know, I haven’t figured it out yet.”

4 Likes

Thanks guys! Nameless is short for The Nameless One from the game Planescape: Torment that came out about 20 years ago making me fairly old :joy:

4 Likes

A few more

Albino Northern Pacific Rattlesnake ‘Wildcard’ (He’s got some spinal kinks)

Female Motley BI

WC Riverside County Coastal California Kingsnake

Eastern Pine Snake ‘Dova’

Paradox Albino California Kingsnake ‘King Louie’

50% Ivory Zebra Carpet Python ‘Karma’

White Phantom Sunfire Reticulated Python ‘Professor Chaos’

17 Likes

Love him so much!

2 Likes

Pine snake love!

3 Likes

He’s a cool animal. I got him as an adult from a friend and thought he’s never be a handler he was so defensive. Once he got used to me, we’re buds and there’s no more threat display or bluff striking lol.

3 Likes

Here are a few more of the not ball pythons.

Western Diamondback (Crotalus atrox) ‘Rattle’

ATB ‘Good Tree Boa’

A smattering of corns :joy:

Orange Glow Tiger Reticulated Python ‘TAS’ (Acronym for: That A hole Snake)

10 Likes

I love these! Definitely beautiful snakes.

4 Likes

They’re the best lol. Most CBB westerns are pretty tractable, and handle easy on the hook.

4 Likes

Definitely would be a dream to have one because they are so beautiful and can be tracked. Just a little bit big for a “starter” venomous lol. I would only have one. One is enough.

4 Likes

Between size and venom yield, I definitely wouldn’t say they’re a starter venomous. They can be pretty good at just melting off the hook too. Speckled rattlesnakes stay a more manageable size and ride the hook better.

4 Likes

Any more pics to share? I am loving this thread! Especially the rattlesnakes.

4 Likes

Here you go!

High White California Kingsnake ‘Azalea’

Grey Banded Kingsnake L. alterna ‘Athena’

Here some shots of another Southwestern Speckled Rattlesnake C. pyrrhus

Mexican Black Kings ‘Gomez’

This isn’t mine, it’s a close friend’s. It’s a Green Tree python that was donated to the display room at his reptile store (Redding Reptiles)

12 Likes

I really love the look of these! Very beautiful and reasonably sized.

4 Likes

They’re my favorite hands down. They’re so variable it’s crazy. If you want to go down a rabbit hole do a little googling. The white ones are a particular favorite of mine.

5 Likes

I already have lol. When you mentioned them, I looked them up. I saw the white ones! They are incredible. Definitely a beautiful snake.

4 Likes

Awesome and enviable collection. I honestly can’t even pick a favorite. The rattlers are super neat. Though I’m too nervous to keep venomous (aside from rear fanged/non medically significant varieties) :joy:

Love the carpets and the garters and the king snakes. Darn it I love them all! Only problem with reptiles is you can’t have them all!

3 Likes