Ball Or Nothing Pythons collection photos

Fantastic snakes! Love that butter stripe corn.

3 Likes

I had an unrelated Butter Motley/Stripe male I should have kept so I could make more. It’s one of my favorite corn combos.

I wish it was possible to capture the all the pinks on the Coral Snow because that picture isn’t even close lol.

4 Likes

I love the black and white stripe one; they’re all beautiful though!

1 Like

When it comes to kingsnakes it’s really hard to beat that look, they’re so crisp.

1 Like

Great Basin Gopher x Pacific Gopher intergrade, from a range where the two naturally interbreed. I’ve never seen anyone do a locality project with intergrades so I added this girl onto my Native Reptile Propagation Permit.

6 Likes

A couple hogs I took photos of yesterday

7 Likes

1.1 Extreme Red Albino 100% Het Lavender

5 Likes

0.1 Double Het Stormcould

A Stormcloud is an Axanthic Sable which at least as babies are a cool dark blue snake.

6 Likes

8 Likes

Would love a hog just stinks i me qnd the wife can’t have them in colorado.

3 Likes

Those guys are insane @ballornothing ! I love the look of the 1st one especially!

2 Likes

Some states have such silly laws. Like here in California where we have a ton of species, we can’t breed any native species that’s not on Native Reptile Propagation list. That list only has 4 species on it lol.

That is probably my favorite out of all of my hognose. The stripe quality varies on Hypo Condas, I’m always in the lookout for ones with full stripes.

2 Likes

I wish my Hondurans were more photogenic :joy:

3 Likes

Yes, i agree they have a lot of silly laws everywhere. And oh wow that is crazy also.

2 Likes

My wife picked up a couple things this weekend in Puyallup.

First is ‘Maddox’ a Cape York locality carpet python which makes her one of only a handful of people who have this locality in the US.

And I finally got her on the venomous lizard train and she was gifted her very first Rio Fuerte Beaded Lizard (Heloderma exasperatum) by our friend Steve Angeli. This is ‘Drax’

This is me with a Heloderma Alvarezi named ‘Tank’ who’s owned by Steve. This is the second rarest locality of beaded lizard and the rarest locality that’s available in the US. (Heloderma Charlesbogarti are the rarest and are listed as critically endangered. While there are a few in the US, they’ll most likely never be bred in captivity).

8 Likes

Whoa! Sounds like you had a wonderful day, I’m sure it’s super exciting to own such a beautiful and rare carpet python. AND you convinced your wife to take a step into venomous lizard ownership AND you got to hold such a unique and rare lizard! I would say you had a win-win-win situation today. And they are all such gorgeous creatures. Enjoy your new additions. And you know the drill. Photo tax to be paid after both are settled in nicely!

4 Likes

Why won’t they? Are they hard to breed or just not enough of them in captivity

4 Likes

There are 3 in the US that I’m aware of. They are all owned by different entities. Two are at zoos/museums and one is owned by my friend Steve. I’m sure there are a couple more scattered around but getting them together just isn’t likely to happen. It’s also probably not very sustainable to start a lineage from so few animals.

They were reproduced once in the past by the San Diego zoo but I have no idea where the babies ended up.

4 Likes

7 Likes

4 Likes