Ball python Breeders

Hello everyone. This is Heather from Paganballz. We are new breeders out of North Carolina. We currently own 22 and waiting on the arrival of our 23 ball python. If anyone on here is willing to help guide us on pairings and breeding We would greatly appreciate it. I have done tons of research so I know a little bit but I am willing to learn more.

10 Likes

Welcome to the community!
How long have you been keeping pythons? For pairing, breed what you enjoy, just make sure you can sell them. What made you pick the snakes you did, a certain morph, light, dark, clean, dirty? Breed for that in the offspring.

5 Likes

Welcome to our community! We love everyone here! Definitely feel free to ask questions, we are happy to help. What are your favorite morphs? Do you keep any other pets or herps? Again welcome to the community, you will love it here.

5 Likes

I personally have been keeping for roughly 4 years. Until recently we have been buying because they were pretty. Lol. In the last 6 months or so I would say I have been researching and stuff. I’m just getting the understanding of co dom, dom, and recessive genes are. I am trying to start learning what each gene we have does. I know fire and enchi are enhancer genes but out of 22 snakes that’s only 2 of the genes I’ve learned.

5 Likes

We do. We have 6 dogs, a recently acquired fish tank thanks to our 3 year old daughter. I’m loving pieds and calico the husband loves clown.

4 Likes

The page on the marketplace has a list of which ones are recessive and dominant, there are also tons of pictures.

5 Likes

Those are very good choices!! I love calico and Leo.

4 Likes

Welcome to the community.

Pieds are awesome, we will be breeding our pieds his season :crossed_fingers:

What morphs do you currently own? Any pics?

We have the following:

Females:
Het pied
Pastel hypo
Spider
Normal
2 het lav
Fire het clown
Pastel hgw
Poss het pued
Pinstripe
Banana
OD Bee
Calico enchi lesser yelloqbelly
Dinker pied

Males
Banana lesser spider
Lemonblast yellowbelly
Bumblebelly
Od
Pied
Dh lav gstripe
Enchi lesser
Ghi hgw
Banana 66%het candy

We do have some of them on our Instagram page under Paganballz

6 Likes

I don’t have Instagram, but your snakes sound amazing.

Do you have a favourite gene among your snakes?

1 Like

You know I really don’t have a favorite. I like pieds and calico but I just don’t know. Here is a couple of them

11 Likes

They look amazing, I like 4th the best :star_struck:

1 Like

Very nice :ok_hand:

2 Likes

I love number 7 :grin:

2 Likes

What is your second to last one?

3 Likes

It’s gorgeous right? I love it too.

3 Likes

Welcome to the community Heather! The easiest thing I did to help me learn about pairings and what animals I’d like to create was using the MorphMarket calculator when you’re searching for BPs. I like being able to click on an offspring and get a visual idea on what something makes ha-ha

This is my favorite! So gorgeous :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

I think it has calico lol :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Banana spider lesser

1 Like

In order they are banana, dinker pied, pied, calico enchi lesser yellowbelly, pastel hgw, hgw ghi, banana lesser spider and a orange dream.

2 Likes