Ball Python - Help with ID please

Hi everyone

Can you please help with the ID of Ceazar, I bought him as a Cinnamon Pastel Hidden Gene Woma, but I’m not 100% sure.
I have researched and searched for more than 6 months now to confirm his genes, but I don’t have his parents history. I have searched for images of any Ball Python looking similar, but to no avail.
I know with the huge amount of experienced breeders on here, someone will be able to help.
The pictures are not great, as he doesn’t believe in laying still, he just wants to explore.

Thank you in advance.

3 Likes

I would suggest following this guide so we can get a better chance at identifying him, as there is no way I can tell with the current pictures.

1 Like

Thank you so much. I will try and take some more pictures and post those.

Below are some added pics, it is quite a hassle to take them, I think he is to used to being handled, so he believes the house belongs to him.

2 Likes

I would say that it is a Cinny HGW.
Add Pastel and you end up with a much paler animal. I’m not a expert though so take in others opinions aswel.

A picture of his eyes would likely help us tell if pastel is in there as they usually have green eyes.

3 Likes

Man he is dark! Love it super nice snake. I would say cinny and hgw for sure l. Hard to say with pastel because he is very dark. But different lines of pastel hold up better than others. When in doubt prove it out!

2 Likes

Yeah, he is super dark and has an irridescent sheen to him, difficult to show on the pics.
Yeah I bred him to 3 females, exactly for that purpose, as no one has been able to assist me as yet. I bred him to two Normal females and a Butter female. The first female should lay in about two weeks time.
Thanks so much for the response. I will keep everyone updated.

2 Likes

I like how he looks like a pretzel :pretzel: in that one photo. If he doesn’t have a name yet…

Hahaha…yeah he believes he is the boss, and he will decide when photos are taken of him. His name is Ceazar and yes he believes he rules.

1 Like