Banana Identification Assistance

We got this baby from the pet store a couple days ago :grimacing: I wasn’t planning on adding to our collection atm but he was severely underweight (weighing in at 40grams the night I got him home) and they said he was refusing frozen thawed and was having to be assist fed. I knew I had to have him. Anyways meet Omen! They said he was a banana, but he’s pretty pale so I’m wondering if maybe a pastel? Maybe something different? Thanks in advance!

4 Likes

Taking a wild swing by the pics alone, my guess is it could be pastel banana.

Here is a Guide in asking for Morph Identification Help that could help with identifying this cute banana.

3 Likes

He looks like a Banana Pastel to me, but sometimes it can be hard to tell. I would also say that he does not look severely overweight in these photos. I would let him settle in for at least a week and then try feeding him a live mouse fuzzy.

4 Likes

He actually ate the day after we got him. The first 2 pictures were after he ate. The last picture was him once we got him. He took 2 live fuzzies like a champ. He was a hungry boy lol thankfully doing great getting used to his new enclosure. Thanks so much for your help! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’m so glad he is doing well for you.

3 Likes