Bantam Corns: Possible New Mutation

Looks like they are all still thriving! I’m assuming @solarserpents Olivia’s little Bantam baby is still thriving as well……

6 Likes

Yeah, rumor has it that that snake’s in blue. So hopefully we’ll see her soon. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Hmmmmm. Gotta luv those rumors! :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Yes, she’s doing great and is in blue currently. I will get some updated pics of her after she sheds and add them to this thread.

6 Likes

Great! And btw Daikon and Little Dot are eating hoppers now. But Turnip still prefers fuzzies……

4 Likes

Wow! They have grown so much!

6 Likes

Freshly shed Bantam Sunkissed het Caramel Shatter female (50g) and Bantam Honey het Shatter male (84g):

6 Likes

I see on a few of the Bantam pictures that their bodies are chunky right up to the vent before tapering off. I’m not very knowlegable on this, is this a corn thing, related to the Bantam mutation, or maybe they were ready to poop on ya? :joy:

4 Likes

They’re so thick, I want one so badly :joy:

3 Likes

I think the Bantam look exaggerates what is already a corn feature. :slight_smile: Their heads and tails are normally proportioned. It’s what’s between that is super-stocky.

4 Likes

Gotcha thanks! I didn’t know enough about normal corn booties to know it was an exaggerated one, ha! :joy:

4 Likes

Hopefully it’s hereditary and I can make more. They feel like weightlifter corns. Very solid and strong.

3 Likes

:joy: You must have missed the Bantam debut! @deanaii that was interesting wasn’t it?…….

6 Likes

@caron : I spend more time than I should looking at snake butts. :smiley:

5 Likes

Yup! A whole lotta fun! :ok_hand::joy:

5 Likes

Dulcie and Agatha are like twins. Sixth and seventh in the hatch order. Bantam Caramels het Shatter. Both are 60g.

7 Likes