Bantam Corns: Possible New Mutation

For those interested in their movement, here are two high-expression Bantams in a tub. The male Honey is 55g and the Caramel female is 40g.

9 Likes

This is Kix, the lowest expression Bantam I have. Bantam Miami Caramel het Shatter. But it’s still pretty clear with her, especially her feel in hand. She was a 4g runt, and first out of egg in the clutch. But she’s never skipped a meal, and she’s 32g now. Some of them I fall in love with for reasons unknown. This one is definitely more of a pet for me. :slight_smile:

t

10 Likes

Better pics of the only Bantam Stripe in the clutch. Cookiecrisp, the Bantam Miami Caramel Stripe.

12 Likes

Frootloop, the most extreme one, just shed his seventh perfect shed.

8 Likes

Mannnnnnn he’s chunky. Love him though!

5 Likes

he reminds me of a gopher snake almost! I’m so excited to see which way this goes, since either way this will be a major breakthrough in the understanding of things like SSS if it turns out like that, or it will be a GAME CHANGER in the cornie world

7 Likes

Yeah, I’m impatient for more answers myself. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Fresh shed high expression Bantam Caramel females. Dulcie is somewhat higher expression than Agatha. Both are 48g.

8 Likes

All your animals are glorious!

7 Likes

Thanks Caron! :blush:

6 Likes

Crunchberry, ‘23 high-expression Bantam Sunkissed het Cinder. 40g. Seventh perfect shed for her. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

She’s super cute. Really nice example of a sunkissed too.

4 Likes

Thanks! Actually, the patterns of this girl and her brother caught my eye before their body shape when they hatched. I’d’ve kept them even if there was no bantam in the clutch. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Her pattern is very pretty.

6 Likes

Thanks Caryl! Someone I know says this one and the brother’s patterns look like Mex Mex Kings. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I don’t know enough about the various kinds of kings to know, lol. But I do like their pattern.

4 Likes

I just can’t get over how unique these guys are! This one is equally as incredible as all the rest!

7 Likes

Full-bellied Bantams. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Those guys are so cool! How old are they now?

6 Likes

Thanks! Almost exactly six months.

5 Likes