Best 4 gene snake out there? Show me the best!

Just trying out a new topic. Let’s say at most one recessive, up to 3 co-doms.

Hit me!

So for example, Pied enchi OD YB would be pretty high on my list off the top of my head.

2 Likes

I personally think that this animal is breathtaking

11 Likes

GHI Bongo Yellowbelly Acid

4 Likes

Super orange dream champagne vanilla

6 Likes

Leopard Mojave Desert Ghost Het Pied
Is a very nice looking BP.

5 Likes

I don’t have a pic cuz I didn’t want to steal it from his site. One of our personal favorites is banana enchi blade clown.

6 Likes

I love this combo!!!

4 Likes

banana pinstripe lesser fire

7 Likes

My female pastel butter spinner :heart: She was about to shed in this pic so she was a lil’ wrinkly!
Nothing too fancy in terms of morphs but still beautiful I think! Her name is Cream :grin:

She’s especially special to me because she came from a 3 egg clutch — 1.0 butter spinner x 0.1 pewter — such crazy odds! I’m gonna repeat the pairing to see if I can get the 5 gene animal!

8 Likes

I love my Enchi YB Leopard Pied and Pastel Chocolate probable Hypo DG! I saw an awesome looking Cypress Phantom Black Pastel YB a Fire Enchi Mojave Cypress, and an Enchi Leopard Highway that I really liked on MM also.

16 Likes

Well here’s my favorite 4 gene in my collection. Coral glow spotnose enchi pastel

I have more but this guy is top dog lol.

18 Likes

That, is one gorgeous boy❣
Congrats to having him, he’s going to make some beautiful babies.

4 Likes

It’s hard to pick favorites!!! I love so many of them lol
And thank you!!

4 Likes

We love it so much we got a blade clown 1.0 today with hopes in the future to produce that combo. Not sure if I can give the breeder shout out. Let me know if it’s ok

3 Likes

I’m not on staff, but I think praise and positive shout outs are always welcome!

2 Likes

I’ve only produced a few different 4 gene animals. One was a Mojave Pinstripe Leopard Pastel. Powerful combo but not much to look at as it was pretty washed out. I also produced 2 Lesser Leopard Spotnose Clowns that I think were pretty nice looking. Here is an example of 1 of them.

12 Likes

Wow that is really awesome

2 Likes

Wow, nice one! Especially for no recessives. Well done!

3 Likes

Don’t know about the rest of you, but to me this is one of my favorites. Justin seems to come out with some amazing examples of what this hobby can reach.

10 Likes

Thank you Proper. Actually the one shown is the Leopard Lesser Spotnose Clown in which Clown is recessive. The one with no recessives is the Mojave Pinstripe Leopard Pastel As I said he is a powerful animal, but visually not very impressive because the 4 genes combined really wipe out the patterns and color. Here is a pic of him.

5 Likes