Best 4 gene snake out there? Show me the best!

I really like the look that all the colors are basically blended without pattern.

2 Likes

Here is a coral glow butter fire calico a nice combo imo. Hatched him last year!!!

7 Likes

That is more than nice!!! Amazing quality snake you produced right there!

3 Likes

Thanks grinch. I really like him. Your CG Butter Fire Cali is gorgeous. I think a lot of people overlook Calico and what it can do in some combos. Calico Bamboo for example is just stunning.

4 Likes

Doh! Of course there was clown in that one. Yup, typing too quickly on my part.

1 Like

To avoid cluttering up your thread I’ll stick to 4 gene snakes from last year only :joy:

0.1 GHI Enchi Bumblebee (ok so this one might be super pastel have to breed it out to see)
0.1 Black Pastel Spinner Blast (Black Pastel Pastel Pinstripe Spider)

5 Likes

Albino Acid BlkPastel YB

And this when I make the Candino version:
Acid Blackhead BlkPastel

16 Likes

Looks great! Reminds me of an ivory blood python ngl

3 Likes

I’d have to say it’s my guy Ernie here, pastave banana orange ghost. He’s doing nice work for me ty. I’m most excited to see from his pairing w a pastel OD ghost and a leopard fire.

6 Likes

Awesome acids, love that blackhead black pastel.

2 Likes

Killer! Those purples and oranges coming through are great!

1 Like

That ringer on the clown just sets it all off. I know that’s beside the point of this thread, but, WOW!

Anymore clown ringers out there???

2 Likes

This is my only 4 gene female the rest f my females are either more or less than 4

6 Likes

My only 4 gene male

6 Likes

wait i was wrong another 4 gene female

5 Likes

What is this female? Enchi YB OD maybe?

1 Like

Pastel enchi lesser yb

1 Like

I can’t get this guy to breed

Have you tried putting another males shed in there with him and the female,
or popping another Male and smearing his sperm on the female that you will be pairing him with ? Just some things I have learned from other people on here.

1 Like

Are you trying now ? or do you mean last season?

1 Like