Best 4 gene snake out there? Show me the best!

This season and last year. I have tried 5 different females and every trick people have told me and nothing.

Thad destroys my idea. I thought it could be the female, but 5 females!! no way its the female.
I am sure you have researched all the tricks. I have been where you are before and desperately surched for that extra one more trick just incase it will help. Sorry, I know you must be really frustrated.

I guess it happens sometimes, good breeder males and bad breeder males. On the other hand he may be different one day.
Personal I have invested in extra (stand in) males, so if the one I want to breed with refuses, I have another option and at least get something.

1 Like

Are you sure he is male? When you put him with the females, what happens? Do they end up covering him or laying completely separate from him? Striking out with 5 girls over multiple seasons seems beyond coincidence. Try putting him with a male and see what happens. If they battle then he is male, if they lock then you have your answer. I had one like that this year. Multiple years, multiple partners, and no results. Decided to put him with a male and they locked. I’m expecting eggs from her in about 3 weeks.

3 Likes

Yes definitely a male

1 Like

OK maybe not the best but I have got this male 4 gene recently.

Russo Het Lustic Orange Dream Yellow Belly Pinstripe Supposed to be a worlds 1st. Either way it suits my breeding plans.

I nearly broke the morphmarket calculator with him and some of my females. :laughing:
Making a problem for myself when I try to work out what the hatchlings are :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

One night while at work I was using the MM calculator and I did break it.
It quit working! LOL!
I was on a roll and I was like Noooo!
LOL! :laughing:

1 Like

Yeah… I have broken it a few times with potential pairings I have LOL

1 Like

I like that both but that second snake is jaw dropping. Gorgeous!

2 Likes