Best Paint Job

@johnnyb76 that is awesome!!!

1 Like

Leo pin spot prob OD DG

13 Likes

@nascar686 That is a freaking beautiful snake!

In my post above, the pic of the Albino with the super dark snake - both of those animals are Acid combos :grin:

1 Like

@t_h_wyman. Really!? Acid might have to stay on the radar too.

1 Like

Yep. The Albino is an Albino Acid BlkPastel YB and the dark beast is an Acid Blackhead BlkPastel.

You can see better pic of the dark one here:

3 Likes

@nathan_e. So Beautiful! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::snake::fire:

1 Like

@osbornereptiles Beautiful collection! Totally want one, no all! LoL! Your Family​:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::+1:. Super cool!
Pieds are in my top three!

1 Like

What’s the dark morph second to last with the albino? Beautiful black snake!

This is my girl vixen she Is a honey bee unfortunately the has a pretty serious wobble but she eats just fine but because of this shes just derpy pet

5 Likes

See my post two above yours :slight_smile:

1 Like

@chromatic_creations Love the Vanilla Super Mystic! So beautiful! Want one! Hell if one like that for sale grab in a min! They are all beautiful! But the Vanilla Super Mystic markings patterns look like they are floating! :+1::snake::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Why Thank You, @agentsnake99. I wish I could say I produced her. She’s for a project a couple years down the road. Getting a baby puts me behind the curve, but that’s fine - I like having them and watching them grow.

Looks familiar :joy:. Nice one.

Toffino

9 Likes

@pikenboogus awesome I am a sucker for Red eyes! :snake::fire:

1 Like

I just have to say that I LOVE your username lol

2 Likes

Thank you
Also my instagram name, just have all my breeder pics up now working on first clutch now :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just picked a juvenile 0.1 blackhead.
20200425_192200 20200424_211823
Named her Gemini because her neck stamp look like twin serpents.

10 Likes

@boop_n_snoots_reptiles I saw a scorpion at first but I can see snakes too.

Or seahorses? :joy:

2 Likes