Birthday Eggs! The best present!

I know! I’ve never picked up a shipment without being asked for ID, so I have no idea how FedEx managed to bungle that.

6 Likes

Neither have I. That’s scary. It’s one thing if they misdeliver a box of widgets. But live animals? And In guessing the delivery notification would just say it was picked up by the correct person, like when a parcel is delivered to the wrong house. Scary.

6 Likes

It showed that it was signed for by the wrong person, so I was worried something was up. And then the buyer messaged me to let me know.

4 Likes

When I picked up Raisinet they didn’t card me. The guy in there recognized me from a previous trip and didn’t bother. I did sign for it and everything though, but dang hearing that story I don’t feel so great about not getting ID’d! I’m glad it worked out though and the guy was kind enough to simply return the package.

5 Likes

Well to be honest, Pam or Derrick at my FedEx Ship Center don’t ID me anymore because I am in there so much they know me well :joy:

5 Likes

Lol, they see any package labeled “reptile” and they instantly know who’s coming :joy:

6 Likes

In Florida, they card me and ask me where it is being sent from (state). Just letting you all know :joy:. Even though they know me very well :upside_down_face:.

5 Likes

I like hearing that they ask for ID. Some folks in MS still ask for mine, even though they know me well. I wish they all would, just because.

4 Likes

Making some wonderful progress with Skittle! Tonight she ate a regular, thawed pinkie all by herself with no tricks! Hooray!

8 Likes

Way to go, Skittle! Send that memo to my Caruso, please.

6 Likes

Whoo! Good job, Skittle!

5 Likes

Oh my Olivia! She has a huge belly! Glad she ate with no problems! But it surely does take a lot of patience! :skull::ghost::jack_o_lantern:

6 Likes

Miss Raisinet was offered her first meal today. She refused sadly, but I think she’s starting to go into blue. Her eyes were a bit cloudy and in the right light looked blue. We did get a picture of her while we had her out but tried not to bother her too much.

I put in some sphagnum moss for her just in case, too. It gets dry in our apartment when the heat is on so this is standard practice here.

IMG_0572

8 Likes

Oh she does look like she’s starting to go blue. I haven’t tried feeding her in blue.

6 Likes

She wasn’t having it. I left her in the deli cup alone for 30 minutes and she was cuddled up with the peach fuzzy when I came back. :joy: I already had the mouse out and thawed or I would have let her be. She handled so well despite it though!

6 Likes

She is still settling in probably and she does have that grayish look to her. I am sure she will eat the next time! But I bet you guys are happy she is finally home! :blush:

6 Likes

Yeah, usually I have to know the address and ship date for the package too :upside_down_face:. And they have to ask if the animal enclosed is under the Lacy Act Policy.

6 Likes

Little Dot is too big for his baby “Dots” box now. He can sit at the entrance but that’s about it! It’s all those nice juicy pinkies his mom has been feeding him!

7 Likes

Time to go to the movies and get a bigger box of Dots! :yum: :laughing:

7 Likes

:thinking: Hmmmmm that’s kinda what I was thinking too! :joy::+1:

6 Likes