Birthday Eggs! The best present!

Oooh, he’s so pretty! I love his headstamp, too. Very handsome little dude. indeed. :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

@solarserpents @caryl @metalheadreptiles

Update on the kids! Daikon grabbed her pink and ate it even though she is is blue! Turnip and Fanny ate their pinks of course. They were both wanting more I think so I will upgrade them next week.

Now for Mr Little Dot! :joy:. He was very busy last night. This is what I found this morning. Btw the box was on the opposite side of the enclosure from his water bowl…… :rofl: The box didn’t make it!

He is growing nicely!

7 Likes

That’s how he let you know he’s outgrown it! He threw it in the trash!

6 Likes

Yeah the little stink! I was going to put that box in his mementos! :joy::snake:

6 Likes

That’s hilarious! Clearly Mr. Little Dot has a strong sense of aesthetics. Maybe he needs a tv show! Lol

6 Likes

Radish the cinder has gained a lot of color since her last photos! I really love cinder eyes and she held so nicely still for a macro eye shot! Thanks, Radish!

9 Likes

Ooooh! She is coloring up beautifully! Yes her eyes are lovely! :heart::pray::sunglasses:

6 Likes

She’s lovely! I can see a lot of rich tones appearing in her ground color as well as her saddles. I do like the subtleties of Cinder.

6 Likes

Had Little Dot out today and he wanted his picture taken so here he is! Oops! Somehow Daikon’s picture came first. LD is the next 2 pictures! :face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth:

Fanny Daikon and Turnip all ate today. Fanny and LD are all eat 2 pinks per feeding now! Daikon is super serious about her food but Turnip is very mannerly! They both are close to 2 pinks as well….

7 Likes

That is too cute! They are looking awesome.

5 Likes

Thank you! I’m kinda prejudiced! They all are in their “junior” tubs now! They roam around all over the place! I think LD is looking for his Dots box! :joy:

6 Likes

He thought he was too much of a big boy for his dots box and now he regrets throwing it out. Poor little man.

6 Likes

Yup! You are probably right Emma! :+1::blush:

6 Likes

They’re all looking great, Caron!

Isn’t that the way things go for so many humans? Who knew a corn snake might have the same issue? :rofl: :rofl:

6 Likes

Hmmmm…… You brought up a good point Caryl. Sometimes ya don’t know whatcha got till it’s gone! :wink:

6 Likes

This little guy, Smartie, is getting so pink!

9 Likes

He certainly is! He’s very pretty. What does his belly look like, Olivia?

5 Likes

Pretty standard anery if I’m remembering correctly. I’ll check it next time I have him out.

5 Likes

All righty. Still fine tuning my baby RF Anery IDing skills! :grin:

5 Likes

Mr Smartie is quite the gentleman poser! Such a sweet little guy! :pray::heart:

5 Likes