Birthday Eggs! The best present!

Cleaning day at the Ludan household. The kids are doing well!

Little Dot did not want to come out of his tissue roll:

Turnip posed very nicely:

Daikon’s colors are very pretty:

Fanny was being shy:

8 Likes

Gorgeous photos, Caron! I love the one of Fanny peeking out from behind the leaf!

6 Likes

They’re getting so big!

6 Likes

Great to see all the Ludan youngsters! They look adorable and lively. Well, except for Little Dot who didn’t want any of that paparazzi stuff today, thank you. :rofl: Of course they’re doing well, I wouldn’t expect otherwise with such a caring human in their lives.

6 Likes

Awwwww! Thank you so very much my dear friend! That means a lot to me! :heart::heart::heart::heart::pray:

5 Likes

Fanny, Daikon and Turnip all ate tonight but Miss Daikon was the star of the show! I have been putting her in a small container to eat so she can concentrate on the pink but this time she did not eat it, dancing all around it but not eating it.

So just for kicks I removed the pink and dropped it in hot water for a few seconds and then was going to drop it back in the container with her but as soon as I opened the lid she grabbed it and coiled around it! Like a champ! :clap::heart_eyes: No swaying back and forth!!!

Turnip and Fanny still eat very delicately when I put their pinks in front of them.

I am so proud of little Daikon! She has not done that for me before. :grinning: Yay!!!

5 Likes

Way to go, baby corn snakes! Glad everybody chowed down for you. Extra happy to hear that a nice, hot meal was just to Miss Daikon’s taste. :fire:

5 Likes

:pray:. I just hope she doesn’t become a little diva noodle! :joy:

6 Likes

Oh she’s finally got the trick of it! I wonder if taking it away gave her a moment of “NO! I wanted to eat that after all!”

Either way, well done Daikon, and well done you.

7 Likes

Lol! Thank you! And you could be right! She might have thought she was going to be able to save it for later! These kids! Ya just gotta luv em! :blush:

6 Likes

Little Dot is patiently waiting for his pink. Can you find his little head peeking out? :joy:

8 Likes

Aw! So patient!

5 Likes

He is growing very nicely. I might go ahead and bump him up to 2 pinks per meal . He is a good little eater! :snake:

5 Likes

Oh I’m sure he would appreciate that. He should be ready.

5 Likes

He’s so stealthy there, underneath his leaf. That looks like a great spot for him to hang out.

5 Likes

I knew he was ready to eat because he finally came out from his tissue roll tunnel! :joy:. Yes he looks quite the stealthy hunter noodle in that photo! :sunglasses::snake:

5 Likes

That’s so funny! Raisinet is the same way. She mostly stays in her log, but if she’s hungry she’ll start going to the other side of the enclosure like “okay here I am, feed me!”

6 Likes

It’s the cutest thing isn’t it! Amazing how tiny little creatures such as these have so much personality and give us so much joy! :snake::heart::blush:

6 Likes

You’re absolutely right! There are so many people who have no idea how individual individuals truly are, regardless of their size.

6 Likes

Jicama just shed and his color is popping! I just had to update his pics.

8 Likes