Black Pastel Vs Cinnamon

Let’s do this one differently.
Pick one favourite.

• Black Pastel
  • Cinnamon

0 voters

Show off your single genes, combos, supers… everything, see if you can change people’s minds.

3 Likes

As a single gene I prefer cinnamon, but of the 2 snakes I have with these genes I prefer the one with black pastel (just because of the pinstripe in her).

Cinnamon Lesser

Black Pastel Pinstripe Trick

10 Likes

Not a fan of either super since both are known to kink pretty bad, but I prefer cinnamon just because of the way it looks in combos. And if you add it to a suma you get something that looks better than a super black pastel/ super cinnamon without the kinking problem.

4 Likes

Definitely like black pastel a bit more, single gene or combo. Here’s Moonchild, 1.0 Black Pastel Calico Ghost

9 Likes

Cinnamon

8 Likes

Black Pastel

11 Likes

Black Pastel Banana Lesser

11 Likes

My cinnamon male.
I’m also in the process of paying off a nice female pewter:

Image by Olympian Exotics

Though I’ll probably be pairing her to my butter spinner boy for maximum gene combo potential, once she’s big enough. She’s about 1200 grams so it won’t be too long!

8 Likes

7 Likes

Single gene cinnamon male

6 Likes

Effect_20191023_231447 black pastel female

10 Likes

Black pastel het pied.

5 Likes

My camera work doesn’t do her justice.
Persephone bernhardt line black pastel.

6 Likes

Black pastel from NERD.

5 Likes

Maybe mine isn’t a black pastel now that I see others

Yours is a black pastel, an exceptional one.

1 Like

What westridge said. :slight_smile:

Our black pewter boy

And our cinnamon butter yellowbelly girl. I sometimes wonder if there is also pastel inside. She looks a lot lighter than most lithium yellow belly’s you see online and has a very light head with a butterfly headstamp. What do you all think?

Here a picture in daytime when we just got her

2 Likes

Black pastel all day long

I like both for different reasons, depending on the combo. But, overall I think I prefer Cinnamon. This gene will always have a huge place in my heart and collection.

Here is a combo I made last year that contains Cinnamon!

15 Likes