Black Pastel Vs Cinnamon

I’m partial to cinnamon myself. They have the cutest faces as babies.

2 Likes

With champagne avoid anything in the spider allele, they mix like amonia and bleach, that is to say everything they make will either die or wobble like a son of a gun :/.

Champagne looks so cool though and does mix well with alot of different morphs. Champagne has a bit of neuro attached to it as well, but i dont hear too much about bad cases, so it shouldnt be too much of an issue if you avoid other allelic morphs from its complex

1 Like

oh for sure, I actually do not personally work with spider at all, and my champagne boy only has the slightest tiny bit of wobble. I think he might go with our mojave girl next year or depending on if we get an cool adult/sub-adult females next year… lots of neat possibilities with it, for sure! :slight_smile:

1 Like

All good mayne, always good to make sure :). There are so many morphs that would look cool together, but also so many hidden landmines haha. Id rather say something and it not be an issue, than to say nothing and have you find out the hard way if you hadnt known :slight_smile:

1 Like