Boa Constrictors!

So where did Slim Shady get his name? :blush:. He is quite handsome as well!

3 Likes

My mom :upside_down_face:
She recommended it after I explained what IMG will do to him as he gets older.

4 Likes

Oh well then by all means! Moms know best of course! :+1::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::blush:

3 Likes

Slim Shady is looking awesome! Looking forward to how that IMG fills in on the sterling

4 Likes

It really appears that it is going to come in pixelated. Slowly taking over everything. Also, it appears that all of the black that is already on him is also becoming more black. If you look at his lateral stripes, it’s pretty obvious. It’s such a cool project. I can’t believe I’m getting to pioneer it.

5 Likes

I just had some outside time with my new girl today and she is absolutely AMAZING. She is so iridescent and just amazing to look at in the sun. Apologies for the photo dump but i took a lot of pictures lol.

11 Likes

Don’t apologize lol! This is beautiful :wink:.

4 Likes

Some quick pictures of Sherbet today…

9 Likes

Yeah never aplogize for boa photo dumps!

4 Likes

Look at all the orange and purple colors coming in on Sherbet. :sunglasses:

5 Likes

I concur good sir👍

4 Likes

That’s a crazy amount of color on Sherbert. Looking great!

3 Likes

She just shed so her colors are the best right now. They are just exploding and popping out.

4 Likes

Love this girl’s coloration. '22 Pastel from a Rushin x RC. Even those first few white sections are getting overrun by reds leading into her tail.

11 Likes

Good grief! Looking great

4 Likes

Got a shed out of my '22 RC Pastel Jungle today. Felt bad, he wasn’t done when I pulled him out. He’s got the tiniest piece of shed still stock on the tail tip but looking good non the less. Solid color but he’s got these highlights around saddles I can’t quite capture. I’m not sure if it’s just baby colors holding out or if he’ll stay like that but it looks pretty cool in person.

9 Likes

Daily escape photo. Couple RC pastels in different forms.
Shade

direct sun

My daughter’s had a blast with these babies today. Hopefully everyone gets a minute to enjoy their scaled friends. Have a good day!

11 Likes

Here is Kaluha and her baby Charlotte:

7 Likes

2021 0.1 Super hypo blood 66% het kahl

10 Likes

Was at my friends today, got a nice picture a beautiful boy.

14 Likes