Boa Constrictors!

Thanks for confirming that Tom. I’ll be holding out for the right jungle sunglow then.

That she does and so far albino is the toughest one to get the details to show up on. That picture is pretty accurate but there are some highlights missing that really make her pop. I’ve had that thought about your junglow motleys, I can only imagine all the colors in person.

5 Likes

Yes she is a maxx pink argentine.

4 Likes

Thats an amazing boa, absolutely stunning.

2 Likes

Love a fresh shed tail picture. Lol

9 Likes

So beautiful :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Really, really nice!

3 Likes

Thank you guys!

3 Likes

Well she is just making herself right at home with you! That’s fantastic! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Just absolutely a gorgeous tail! :+1::snake:

2 Likes

I can’t even tell you how happy I am for you. She is a beautiful girl.

4 Likes

Love the bit of reverse stripe on the tail saddles. Those contrasts are incredible.

5 Likes

Thank you for the kind words.

4 Likes

Thats the first thing I saw that drew me in and immediately picked her.

6 Likes

Slim Shady’s IMG is starting to show more :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
It is taking over the orange base!

9 Likes

So where did Slim Shady get his name? :blush:. He is quite handsome as well!

3 Likes

My mom :upside_down_face:
She recommended it after I explained what IMG will do to him as he gets older.

4 Likes

Oh well then by all means! Moms know best of course! :+1::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::blush:

3 Likes

Slim Shady is looking awesome! Looking forward to how that IMG fills in on the sterling

4 Likes

It really appears that it is going to come in pixelated. Slowly taking over everything. Also, it appears that all of the black that is already on him is also becoming more black. If you look at his lateral stripes, it’s pretty obvious. It’s such a cool project. I can’t believe I’m getting to pioneer it.

5 Likes

I just had some outside time with my new girl today and she is absolutely AMAZING. She is so iridescent and just amazing to look at in the sun. Apologies for the photo dump but i took a lot of pictures lol.

11 Likes