Boa Constrictors!

They have some amazing stuff, just looked them up.

3 Likes

Took everyone out for a few natural light pictures a few days ago. Copper was not holding still so please do forgive the quality on his.
Also I have just realized what an absolute block of photos this is :sweat_smile:

Sterling- 0.1 Motley, Anery, Het albino bci
Maple- 1.0 Albino, Het blood bci
Copper- 1.0 Hypo, Het albino, Het anery bci

8 Likes

They had her on display at last year’s Pamona expo and she’s just as purple as she is in that picture. Pretty wild looking! I was asking to buy one from that lineage, but he’s not selling any I guess. Can’t blame them
I love how the Aztec and Arabesque made such a bold interlinking pattern. My gut tells me Tyr and Terra could make something similar, hopefully I get to find out in a couple years :eyes:

2 Likes

All are beautiful but Copper is a knockout! Great group :+1:

2 Likes

Darci - RedRum IMG Jungle het squaretail

Tulip - Gray Rushin x Gray Rushin Pastel from Summit/EBV lines

Ink - VPI Harlequin Motley

I got an order of weaned rats in from Layne’s Lab that were pretty big. These are basically the young boas that didn’t immediately go into blue from a slightly plus sized meal :sweat_smile: I had them on weaned before, but went down to LM to use up some excess rodents and even out my order. WR>LM for growth spurts i guess

11 Likes

I need a big female like this someday. I definitely do! Seriously, my favorite of your boas :heart:.

6 Likes

Inwas going to say the same thing. That is a real stunner!

4 Likes

11 Likes

You can just add VPI to Sherbert.

5 Likes

I love all the white outlines this one has going on around the saddles and side medallions, very cool!

2 Likes

Thanks Riley. It doesn’t look like my attempt at pairing him and Blush worked this year. One day if it does, I’ll let you know :raised_hands:

3 Likes

Just a shot of Babs’ tail. That’s all.

Thought it looked cool. Love the rust red and orange tones, and the contrast created by the saddle breaks.

The end of my thumb looks like it might pop. :joy:

9 Likes

I need to share that since I posted this, the fog rolled back in and we have not had a single sunny day. :rage: The sun came out for a couple hours late on Thursday afternoon, so I went for a hike after work (totally the right choice, as I saw three snakes), but by the time I got home, the gloom had returned. :person_facepalming: Hence why I still have no pretty pictures of Lenore in the sunshine.

I actually like the fog, but this is getting a bit much, even for me.

4 Likes

This is a GORGEOUS girl!!

5 Likes

I’m all torn up. I’ve been offered Rocket’s sister at an amazing price and I am trying my best to talk myself out of it. She’s VPI Sunglow Jungle PP (super saturated). I just didn’t really account for this in any of my plans. She’s beautiful and I feel stupid not jumping on it.

*Not my pics

I believe there are issues with the offspring of jungle to jungle pairings. Morphpedia says fertility issues. So if I get her I’m looking at adding another male also. I could also potentially produce my own if Rocket proves het VPI.

Am I stupid not jumping on this?

I need a boa addicts anonymous sponsor :joy:

7 Likes

Jump! jump!

4 Likes

Thats not how recovery support groups work, Caron! :joy:

I think I need to sleep on it. If I get her I’m essentially adding two boas because I’ll end up getting another male. My plan was that if I was going to add anything that wasn’t a hold back from Babs and Rocket (assuming the VPI proves) it would be a female definitively carrying Anery 1 and VPI.

5 Likes

Well in some cases plans are great but sometimes you just have to fly by the seat of your pants!

4 Likes

That is my normal MO. I’m a little confused on where the sudden impulse control is coming from.

4 Likes

Trust me…I personally would recommend that you think about and don’t just go for it. I have felt the same thing and even if I am happy with the choice…I do feel that my pocket is more empty that I would like. That might be because I want to do a lot in the next year and a half (get and engagement ring, get married, and move into our own apartment).

5 Likes