Boa Constrictors!

I swear I

keep other morphs too…

7 Likes

Matt that’s OK if I had sterling that look as good as yours I would show them off to all the time. Can’t wait to see some sunglow Sterling from you. Bet I will need sunglasses to look at them. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

I can’t wait to make snow and sunglow Sterlings. And then to get VPI into it :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:.

2 Likes

There is something about those sterlings, such a power gene. I wonder if IMG would just give it some whacked out orangish eyes and a really dark tail; or if it would start to bleed throughout the whole body over time? Maybe the IMG would get suppressed/outcompeted. Has one been made yet? Seems like it’d have the potential to be a silky smooth iridescent animal.

1 Like

That is my main project! I am going for Anery T1 IMG Sterlings! I think that they are going to be heavy speckled with black and maybe get completely black with enough time. I think that they are going to be incredible.

1 Like

Sounds like an awesome project! I’ll be keeping an eye out for it

1 Like

I am a few years away from producing a visual but it will happen eventually.

2 Likes

Took some boas outside today after work.
Female sunglow motley jungle.

7 Likes

She is looking super good Tom! Love how she is coloring up.

1 Like

She is eating good for me now to but only takes live for now. Her brother still need to be force feed. He is a albino motley jungle.

8 Likes

Love how these two are turning out. BCC x BCI
Female hypo het albino.

Male hypo jungle het albino.

6 Likes

Last one he is Mega Peak het albino. BCA x BCI

7 Likes

She probably will switch eventually :wink:

She will I always get them to take FT. Then after that she will be ready for her new home. One more picture of her.

8 Likes

She’s amazing Tom. They all are!

2 Likes

Sunglow motleys are great i love how coral they get as they age

2 Likes

Someone finally produced img sterlings this year so in about 6 more months we will start to get answers! Im super curious myself which way the darkening will go, all over or??? I think the img will go really well with the tails on my sterlings. They are literally going to look like bananas aging as they grow :joy:

3 Likes

That’s a badass cross. Those peaks are gonna set them apart from the rest of the albinos out for sure.

1 Like

Hopefully I can find a picture of the IMG Sterling somewhere. I’m wondering what the eyes look like. I love both the Sterling and IMG eyes I’ve seen so far.

Dude shed today. Only second shed of his life :laughing: This guy likes to hold out thats for sure!

8 Likes

The colors are insane!

2 Likes