Boa Constrictors!

I like his pattern and overall color but love the tail color the best. Lets hope he keeps that tail color to adult hood.

3 Likes

He does have some nice red saddles for a BI, hope it stays that way too!

2 Likes

He is very nice looking but I would say he is a BCI X BCC cross. There is nothing wrong with that in my opinon as long as you tell people. There are a lot of breeder that do that but don’t say so. This makes it hard for pure locality people to find pure boas.

He has only 18 saddles to his vent. That falls in the BCC category. Just my opinion by tail and body base color I would say he has Guyana or Suriname in him. If I had him here he would not leave my collection. I think he will keep most of his colors.

Take care
Tom

5 Likes

8 Likes

OC is getting bigger :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :exploding_head: she is Albino Whitewater and not compatible with Snow fall so she will just be my beloved pet :heart:

My newest Rosy boa is a beautiful Albino Matrix . She is a thing of beauty :exploding_head: :heart:.

6 Likes

That’s the second time someone has suggested that to me, maybe there is some BCC down the line. The sire was a Kahl Coral Sunglow and Dam was RC Pastel het Kahl but maybe the BCC was in the coral end of it. If it’s got color, it’s good by me but it would be nice to know.

3 Likes

I really like the red on this aztec girl. Hopefully she’ll mellow out with time. She’ll literally jump from your hands with all her might so she may be named Kam short for Kamikaze.

4 Likes

Snowfall has grown and he is well over 400 grams now. He’s pretty sweet but he has bitten me twice :woman_facepalming: :snake:. Im finding that after i get him out of the tub with the hook he then lets me hold him. Both time i got bit, i had put my hand into his space. OC almost seems like twice her length since i got her. Maybe ill pick up a male Snow-White for her, i believe Snow-Whites come from Whitewater locality ill have to look into that. Snow-White babies arent cheap at $1500.00 an adult would run me about 3k.

6 Likes

Beautiful!!

3 Likes

Vpi junglw

8 Likes

Looks like he is saying " Dude what’s up where is my rat I am hungry "

4 Likes

Matt you need to post some outdoor pic’s of him.

3 Likes

Finally got a male for Rosalie. Now the patient game begins. His name is Emmit and he is in shed so I’ll update once he sheds. Really exited about this guy. Also threw in a picture of Rosalie hanging out.

9 Likes

Thought I’d also share some stuff my friend Brian Abrahamson has going on with FLRT line. He’s had some impressive young ones being born, holdbacks that are stunning. Here’s a picture of some color variances, these babies are jaw dropping and this is just a couple I saw yesterday.

10 Likes

I am in love with the deep pinks on that bigger one. I bet she is a holdback :pensive:.

2 Likes

It definitely is. Picture doesn’t do it justice. I can’t wait to see Emmitt once he sheds. Every widows peak is completely solid on that guy

3 Likes

Shes a little busy at the moment :stuck_out_tongue: Cold fronts have started to come through and thats my sign

8 Likes

Your two should have some killer looking babies with nice widow peaks.
Can’t wait to see what you get in a few years from them.

Brian’s two look very nice to. I am happily jealous of his babies. I have never had good luck with BCC breeding over the years. I just love boas with Mega Peaks.

4 Likes

Should be some cool looking babies from them two. Wish you the best of luck with them.

4 Likes

A couple of updated shots of freshly shed animals.

This is Bear, a 2020 Anery Longicauda imported from Switzerland. He is going really dark.

This is Filligree a 2021 T+ Argentine. She is a pretty grumpy snake. I managed to take this one shot of her with her mouth closed.

Filligree22

8 Likes