Can I see some Cypress and/or Redstripe combos?

Put a deposit on a new male today. Gotta grow him up but I’m super excited for future seasons once I can plug him into projects.
So let’s see your favorite cypress and/or red stripe stuff to get me even more excited. Cause he’s got both! Plus Black Pastel
Plus, can’t brag about a new boy without a picture right?

13 Likes

What a killer animal, definitely worth every penny spent, and I don’t know how many pennies you spent :joy:.

:fire:

Redstripe Stuff.

3 Likes

We’ll just say I’ve only been doing this for about 2 years and he’s my most expensive yet, I had a panic attack agreeing to buy him :joy::joy::joy:
But I’m super excited!

2 Likes

Snape is lesser leopard red stripe. He was produced by Bailey and Bailey.

I’m glad to see your guy. I am planning to cross Snape with a Black pastel Mojave lady this year

8 Likes

BlkPastel Cypress

BlkPastel Butter Cypress Enchi OD

Cypress Pastel YB

Butter Cypress Enchi OD Pastel

BlkPewter Butter Cypress (probably more in there, I gave up trying to figure her out LOL)

BlkPewter Butter Cypress Enchi (I think)

Same animal above as a hatchling (on the right) with her siblings; BlkPewter Cypress YB (left) and BlkPewter Butter Cypress YB (centre)

RedStripe

RedStripe het GStripe

GStripe SuperRedStripe

Mojave RedStripe het GStripe

10 Likes

Wow these are some truly nice snakes! Love the red devil and mojave red stripe

3 Likes

@tnstorybook That’s a game changer right there! Very nice! My mom always told me scared money don’t make money! Lol

3 Likes

That’s a really nice combo I hadn’t seen yet! Very nice!

1 Like

Wow! Some really really beautiful cypress and redstripe combos there! Thank you so much for sharing!

1 Like

Yep! They posted a first shed pic, I inquired, literally told myself nope once I got the price and then decided to go ahead. Sometimes you gotta put the money In to get a jump on a project. I’ve wanted redstripe for a while and I’ve wanted more Cypress for a while. Right now my only cypress is a cypress vanilla girl sitting at about 500g.

3 Likes

You won’t regret it! And it’s a male so you can spread it through your whole collection lol. And super cypress is :fuelpump:

2 Likes

Cypress Pewter het Pied possible Sandblast

Cypress Pewter

Pastel Cypress

Cypress Pied(?)

Cypress Super Pastel het something.

Cypress Pastel het something.

Cypress Chocolate Pastel het something.

Cypress (?) Chocolate Lesser

Cypress(?) Chocolate Pastel Lesser

6 Likes

Man cypress and chocolate go together nice! Haven’t seen that combo before!

2 Likes

Wow that is color!

1 Like

1.0 Red Stripe Fire

6 Likes

That is super nice! If you don’t mind me asking, who produced that one? I need something like that… lol…

1 Like

:expressionless: … Your not keeping any secrets now are you Brandon?

4 Likes

Bobs Balls is to thank for my new baby if that’s what you’re asking Chris.

1 Like

Seth at DD Exotics produced him and I forgot to include he is het for Clown if you are asking me. Since you didn’t reply to a specific person’s post, I am not sure who’s animal you are referring to.

3 Likes

Red Stripe Arroyo. First produced by me this year and now by a couple others. To include a Fire version produced by Patrick Auletto. Sadly I have no Cypress stock yet.

7 Likes