Can somebody help with the gender of my leopard gecko

20grams,about 5 inch long"nose too tail"2 1/2 months old…sorry if bad pic…i see a lumps on both sides.( ) but no glands

3 Likes

Im assuming male?

3 Likes

@erie-herps @mblaney :blush:

2 Likes

Looks female but I’m not particularly good at sexing leos that young. At that age I’m not sure most breeders would guarantee sex. What I can guarantee is that your gecko is adorable. :wink:

5 Likes

Thank-you so much! i hope lil one is a female…might even be a tad younger!roughly 2 months…they deff are hard to tell young…i take good care of my animals/reptiles…hoping too start breeding next year!..

2 Likes

In 3 hours,i could get a great picture for you,thanks for helping!i hurt myself at work,now this is my hobbie since it keeps me content and its what i love doing,ive had over 30 animals within my 31 years lol hope too keep it going…esp for my kids

2 Likes

It’s very hard to sex leos that young, especially not being able to see it in person or compare to known-sex leos that age. Do you know the incubation temperature for this gecko?

5 Likes

I have other gecko’s,there just all juvies,thanks anyway_i know not to mate them until a certain gm!have a great day,it only let me talk then i jad too wait 21 hours :laughing: smh

4 Likes

What morphs do you have? Love Leo’s! I no longer have them myself as preferred fat tails. But I’ve seen some Leo morphs I love recently :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

I want a black night :two_hearts:but omg there so exp…lol i believe $3000

4 Likes

Ive never had any african fat tails there cool tho!i have just regs as there my fav…recently grabbed a Diablo blanco but lil scared only 3 inch,really hope theres no blindness or problems,looks very healthy just loves to bask!i love watching them eat,i might switch to heat tape because i have alotta heat pads running,but its turning into snow soon over here in rhode Island…

4 Likes

Black knights are beautiful!! :heart_eyes:
Oooh any pics? :blush:
Oh blimey! Yeah keep those babies warm! I’ve added a heat mat near the baby Cresties here! Never needed to before (I’m in the uk). But my gosh so Cold atm…

3 Likes

Omg i know,i get nervous lol im always trying to make sure they are acting right!so do i always have to wait 21 hours after a few messages?ill show you pictures,ill throw some up soon!

2 Likes

No you shouldn’t have too, I think that was because of the flaggings (sorry about that on behalf of everyone, we are friendly I swear haha)

Can’t wait :grin:

3 Likes

When they was weee lil babies!:heart: regs are the best!

7 Likes

Hopefully the waiting should go away soon. If not, message a member of staff and they should be able to look into it

2 Likes

I welcome anybody thats friendly to talk about rept/animals amd life,please dont flag me as im new and want too give this platform a chance! :sweat:

3 Likes

Hopefully they won’t. Cute geckos :+1:

2 Likes

Thankyou,yes had to wait 21 hours but ive had a few great lil convos so far without it stopping me with too many messages lol thanks friend

2 Likes

Thankyou so much they are my joy,other than my kids,but there like my kids,cleaning up everyday lol

2 Likes