Can somebody help with the gender of my leopard gecko

Haha kids and reptiles are the same right? :rofl:

3 Likes

Please don’t jinx us on the snow…I’m totally okay with ending the week in the 60s. :joy:

Where did these cuties come from? So adorable!

5 Likes

Yes,since i got ran over by a forklift…i put my full time into my animals n kids,alot of cleaning…just alil hard to walk because my ankle,a pic that i prob deff cant throw up,it was really bad

2 Likes

So i saved them from a popular petstore!they was too perfect,big and healthy as of my others from breeders around east coast,never bought from somewhere far!thinking about it tho i want to create some great morphs in future project’s/my hobby :heart:

3 Likes

What morphs do you plan to work with? :blush:

1 Like

Kids are harder than pets hahaha!

We keep Crested Geckos & ball pythons. I’m Crestie crazy :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Raptors/tangerines/black night and my regs i just love idk y some are just so perfect on everyway,tbh im still learning im deff not mr know it all !!:laughing:intermediate growing everyday tho!i do alot of research but also evaluate myself with my own and i take advice if i feel its not like a controversial thing"alot are":laughing:

2 Likes

Agreed! :joy:

3 Likes

Really,they are really cool looking,i dont know there personalities too well,they need more moisture i believe right?

2 Likes

Mine,all of mine never screeched or bit me,very tame maybe cause i handle more than alot because my situation!

2 Likes

Cresties are also arboreal, and yes higher humidity :blush:

Have a look on our portfolios if you like, Cresties everywhere there :joy:
I also post up all my new hatchlings and Fox has a game going you could join :blush:

2 Likes

I dont know how to put a picture instead of a boring. J

1 Like

Click on your j top right, then the little person icon, then go to preferences :blush:

2 Likes

I think somebody called fox flagged me!idk somesaid it a gaming platform,was nice about it tho

2 Likes

Probably just letting you know it was her game :sweat_smile:
She’s lovely it’s ok, that’s who you’re talking to other than me if it was her that is :relaxed:

1 Like

Ayee,t.y my baby is :point_up:!

3 Likes

One warning about this forum……

It’s addictive :joy::heart:

5 Likes

My Leo is one of those. I wouldn’t trade her for anything, but I will never go to a chain store again.

For cresties, humidity does need to be higher, but we use a pump sprayer. Easy peasy, even when it’s dry during winter. I also have a bunch of hatchling crested geckos, and MM has been super helpful, even when I’m hard on myself about care. :purple_heart: especially since we have one reptile store in the state!

Definitely addictive here. :joy:

3 Likes

Yes they require high humidity.

Personalities differ per each of my geckos. I love taking pictures of them and most of them are fantastic at being held and having their picture taken.

Some even don’t mind my kids holding them, while other run and hide but all are great to hold.

I have been bit before but was totally my fault, I was feeding them insects and she mistook my finger for an insect 🤦 didn’t hurt at all though :grin:

I’ve almost been bit by a baby ball python but it missed, apparently it didn’t want a clean home 🤦

I assure you I’ve not flagged you! If you made a comment on a current post when it’s not related, it’s possible that is what caused your flag. I’m not really sure how it works tbh. Looks okay but though :+1:

It’s VERY addictive here, think it should come with s warning :rofl: I blame the people, too nice :grin:

3 Likes

Not the fav… :hushed:

3 Likes