Can somebody help with the gender of my leopard gecko

I wont lie,i gave my Python too a good home,as i was a lil nervous,plus my lids were younger,n when they wrap around something there tough!!!

2 Likes

Yessss,sure is!i lm so far into it,havent even been on my insta :laughing:

2 Likes

I still jump now when feeding :joy:

I get them young so my daughter can handle them and raise them with us.
My oldest Royal was 2 September. So when we got him December 2019 my daughter was 4 1/2 (she was 6 in June) :grin:

3 Likes

No, it was the Black Pewter! I’ve held him since with no problem, I think he just didn’t like me making a noise with his home :house:

Firebee is still a FIRM FAVOURITE :grin:

3 Likes

I don’t feed the snakes, that hubbies responsibility :relaxed:

2 Likes

Cool,i have 3 kids,alot going on lol but yea good for you bless you n your kids…you said you live in u.k/i have a friend that lives there!she very political!:laughing:

2 Likes

Kids are great, but makes life hectic :grin: never a dull moment.

I’m also UK, but not political

3 Likes

Dec my bday month Sagittarius :laughing:

1 Like

I realize that now :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :laughing:

1 Like

So whats the popular opinion!tanks"set right" or a rack system"bins"…me:i believe the bins are cool for the babies.juvies but not adults

1 Like

Also don’t feed the snakes either. Definitely the hubs job, especially since he feeds live. But I deal with the bugs and the CGD. Unless it’s crickets…I refuse to have them in my house after one massive escape a few years ago.

As for racks…I personally don’t like them because we aren’t big time breeders at all, and I really enjoy watching our guys just live their lives. It brings me calm after dealing with middle schoolers all day. :joy:

For Leo’s, I personally love @mblaney ’s setup. I’m not sure how to link, so maybe someone can help me out. :joy:

2 Likes

I’m the same, I hate crickets as they scare me.

As for racks, great for babies but I can’t really say much about them for adults. Typical racks no. But I’m looking into building our own rack that has plenty of space for adult snakes to ideally climb in too.

Basically we want to pull it out for ease of feed and clean but I don’t like the lack of space in traditional ones so it’s something I hope to achieve in the future.

Currently all our adult BPs are in vivs which I prefer for look.

2 Likes

We are happy to have you here @hicks_geckos401

4 Likes

Thank-you,i am looking foward to growing with everyone,this platforms great!hipe you have a great day

3 Likes

I want to grab so dragons but tbh I don’t wanna deal w cockroaches lol sorry changed over phones just got back on

1 Like

Yes that’s cool,I’m doing research on what they like!I find my 20 gallon guys are shy,but you know same here I just had every animal in the book!lol so just doing what calms me as well!caught my two cocktails mating today…idk exactly where the female came from I basically rescued that one…but yup love my animals…new phone so sorrry if I’m late and bad typing I’m not use to these iPhones lol

1 Like

My adult male sunglow tremper albino,got him from one the best on the whole east coast @401reptiles

3 Likes

Hey long time my friend, guess what I got a blood tangerine with a carrot tail im in love lol

Hey friend check out my new blood tangerine **

3 Likes

I kinda feel the same my 70 grams guys I feel my 15qts are small but according to reputable sources even giant Leo’s are fine in 15 qts my opinion but I do have them in 20 gallons and my babies n juvie sun the 15qt tubs 7 levels and 3 on ea level :wink: made it myself

1 Like