Cappuccino, Frappaccino, Melanistic Crested Geckos

So I was just testing to see if I could upload a picture here as I am computer stupid. This is a phantom Frappuccino that I produced. As it is a triple gene morph we produce a lot less of them but well worth the wait in my opinion.

5 Likes

Looks like leopard print :relaxed:
Even got some Dal spots also I see!
Little cutie. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Glad I’m not the only person who’s not great with tech :grin: this site is very user friendly!

Your Frappachino looks AMAZING!

Think I better start saving for when they hit the market in the UK :sweat_smile:

I wonder if the Cappuccino / Frappuchino / melanistic morphs and the soft scale morph could work together? I’m not totally up on genetics yet (still learning) but that’s a project I’d like to see! :eyes:

I’m sure it will take some time to do the article, but if you can post a link when it is done, it would be greatly appreciated

1 Like

As far as I’m aware soft scale works with anything.
Though since lilywhite for instance, are already kind of a soft Crestie will be hard to notice any change :sweat_smile:
So with the frap unsure…
May pair one of mine to Naruto. Unsure yet though since the change would be so minimal.

I may just get a pair going instead as looking into a different line of softscales to start a new project here now, potentially for next year.
Then again if I’ve got to choose charcoal comes first😏

I love what soft scale does to Lilly Whites, it’s amazing :ok_hand::eyes::star_struck:

In fact, soft scale Lilly White is what brought me towards Lilly Whites to start with! I knew I’d eventually get a Lilly White, but after seeing the soft scale Lilly White, I made it my goal to breed one. Hopefully next year :crossed_fingers: I’m so excited :relaxed: and then hopefully a super soft Lilly White in a few years :star_struck: I love to dream :cloud:

1 Like