Cleaning day photos(ball pythons)

@thecrawdfather My butter fire girl is over 6000 grams lol.

1 Like

Daaaaang. I hope my girl gets there she’s the only one I’ve had that eats f/t just laid on the ground and left alone lol. Does better that way than off tongs I guess she doesn’t like to be watched. Been my best eater and fastest grower tho!

Here she is for size reference the male is one of my biggest and pushing 2000 grams.

6 Likes

@saleengrinch
Looks like she swallowed 3 deli hams. That HRA, mother of the clutch I asked you about is 4400g and she’s a hefty girl. Do You wear your hazmat suit to clean those number twos? If she gets out ever, at least you can follow the bear droppings she leaves behind and broken chair branches she snaps on the way through. If you get a flat tire you could wrap her around your rim and get a good year or two out of that tread. Ok I’m done now.

4 Likes

@saleengrinch
Oh and I did a dbl take on your first picture image|375x500

Brothers from other mothers?
Mine is lesser leopard Daddy paradox. The supper het daddy gene I’m pretty excited about on this guy.

2 Likes

Reviving this thread, because I absolutely love cleaning day. It’s a great time to leisurely spend some time with each of my snakes, make sure everyone is healthy and happy, and take some cool pictures!
Here are some from this morning!

6 Likes

Well I’m totally posting some more pictures then!

7 Likes

What morph is the third to last pic?
They’re very striking.

1 Like

Green pastel spark pastel!!! Oh third from last lol that is a single gene sable! The perfect expression of the gene if I don’t say so myself lol

2 Likes

They most certainly are.
I like how arched the alien heads are and the speckling in them.
Also, I really like the dorsal stripe.
It’s a very striking morph.

1 Like

This girl just left me a present to clean up… Isnt that nice if her?

5 Likes

I got racks and racks of presents I’m dealing with lol.

3 Likes

Is this where the poop pictures are? I saw cleaning day title and expected many turds and such nastyness LOL.

2 Likes

I agree with you!

1 Like

I have cleaning day tomorrow. I have 26 ball pythons and 12 hognose cages!

2 Likes

Bumping this with some pictures I took this weekend!

6 Likes

That bottom champ is beautiful :star_struck::fire:

1 Like

Thank you! Had her out in the natural light can really see her color and paradoxing.

1 Like

I love how dark she is.

1 Like

She’s dark and light! The ying and the yang! Lol

1 Like