Clutch 2 has hatched! (Mostly)

She’s a holdback, guess we’ll see what happens in a few years lol. I’ll update as she grows

I have had some straight GHI from clutches that had the same crazy keyholes. And I do not work with Cinny

2 Likes

I agree the pattern wants to say cinnamon but the coloration doesn’t seem like it. I’ve seen some great variation in GHIs. These 3 are clutch mates. The pastel has the most “grittyness” in the alien heads w the fire 2nd. The cinny, of course in shed actually has the cleanest aliens but is no doubt cinnamon.

2 Likes

Ghi reminds me of champagne frustration

2 Likes

Figured I’d throw one more round of photos of all the babies. Got some pretty good odds for a poss het. Pretty happy with the group!

[

3 Likes

Last baby is straight fire :fire:!

2 Likes

Just sharing my baby girl as well a cinnamon GHI if I’m correct…

2 Likes

3 Likes

2 Likes

I’d agree on cinnamon ghi. Definitely looks very similar to the one I hatched above!

2 Likes

Great coloring on her! Love the way the side pattern fades, but the dorsal sticks out so bright!

2 Likes

That diffuse look where the contrast at the edges of the alien heads is low I think is the classic cinnamon GHI combo look. However, I also have a GHI that I think is cinnamon with higher contrast. I could be wrong but I’m thinking the combo has variability. Hopefully mine lays this year and I can confirm if she has cinnamon.

Oh, and my girl is for sure het hypo. I wouldn’t expect hypo to change patterns at all but maybe I just haven’t been paying enough attention to that possibility. I do have a pretty good track record of picking het hypo possible hets based on ghostly look and often clear sheds but the girl above is 100% based on a hypo mom.

2 Likes

@lumpy i know you said this guy was my favorite one I produced, and he’s definitely one of my favorites as well. Figured I’d give an updated photo of how he’s aging.

8 Likes

That perfect little heart on the side absolutely has me delighted. :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Not going to lie, I’ve held this boy numerous times and I’m always so happy with his lack of dorsal stripe and reduced pattern, that I’ve NEVER noticed that. It’s actually perfect. Thank you for helping me see it!

3 Likes

Extra little bonus on an already gorgeous animal!

2 Likes

He is aging absolutely incredibly!!! Love him!

2 Likes