ColdBlooded Icon Missing

Now that were talking about CB, its disappeared from the top of my page where i used to access it?

I am just playing around in hopes of fixing a few buggy updates that’s cause issues… I am getting there though :crossed_fingers:

No worries Thomas, thanks for all the hard work you do

Just fixed :blush:

Still not appearing at the top of the screen? Is there another way to access CB? It used to be next to the words MorphMarket at the top

Can you try refreshing and let me know if you see it?

Still nothing, it looks odd without those bright red snakes. Lol

I am seeing it

@eaglereptiles should I uninstall the morphmarket app then reinstall?

Its back now but its not letting me on the site. I dont see where i can log in either, the font is all messed up @eaglereptiles

dang it… one moment

Can you pull down to refresh and see if it works now?

All good now Thomas. Thank you sir