Community button taking me out of app

So normally to get to the forum i open the app then just click the button that say community. It’ll normally just open up the forum without taking me out of the app. Today when i did it it took me to my browser and it has none of my settings saved on here. I don’t know if this is intentional or not im just wondering about it and if there’s changes being made right now.

3 Likes

I have this issue as well, but i don’t think the community is part of the app?

4 Likes

Hey Yoda,

Thank you for letting me know. Please can you tell me a few details so that I can try and replicate your issue.

What device are you using? Android/Apple/PC… etc

Is this happening anywhere else or just on the forum links?

You are correct, however we can make the MRC open within the MM apps shell.
With that said, I would just install the MRC pwa app:

2 Likes

I just downloaded the app. I didn’t actually know that the app was a thing so that’s real cool. I’m using an apple phone. It’s not really a huge deal it’s just when i click the button that says community it takes me out of the app when it used to keep me in.

3 Likes

Yeah, I just tried this a little bit ago on my iPhone and got the same result. I was going via the menu in the top right corner and clicking community, but it now takes me to my browser and out of the app.

I use my browser for MRC, but I’ve clicked on links before and it’s just kept me within the app.

4 Likes

Is it an intended change that if you pick “community” in the app it launches the browser rather than staying in the app? I had to reset my password to log into browser because I had been caching it in the app so long I had forgotten.

5 Likes

I’m also on an iPhone. Before sometime yesterday it appeared to be running community without leaving the app but now brings up the browser where I need to log in again.

4 Likes

This started happening after I updated the MorphMarket app on iOS on my iPhone as well. Now I have to sign in every time, not a big deal but much more user friendly before.

4 Likes

Any update on this? I know I once fixed an issue by uninstalling and reinstalling the app. I should probably try that while I still remember the password I had to change to post today via the browser.

2 Likes

Little bugs like this are being wiggled out each and every day :wink:

1 Like