Crested Gecko Enclosure Re-do

Here’s some more that I have outside lol

5 Likes

Blooming heck that’s a big ol leaf!! :joy:

6 Likes

It is only 4 years old, I propagating it as a cutting. Florida’s super heat and humidity is wonderful for growing pathos.

5 Likes

Damn.
It would just die off here I swear! It looks so cool outside too… imagine it wrapping all around the tree! :star_struck:

4 Likes

There is a house in my neighborhood that gave me the idea. Their tree is covered in it so much that is hangs down to the ground and roots in some spots. I will have to try to get a picture of it later today.

4 Likes

Now that sounds Amazing!
It tends to grow quick in vivs too so before you know it yours will be covered :grin:

4 Likes

This is my pothos, not as impressive as the others but it’s great at hiding wires etc. I might put it in an enclosure, but for now it’s my plant :relaxed:

5 Likes

so the background is almost done, I have all the plants, the substrate is made, all that’s left is the plant light, the cleanup crew and some branches!

1 Like

Oooh any updated pics? :blush:

1 Like

Almost! I wanna finish the background first.

2 Likes

Sorry for the incredibly long wait, there were a lot of delays and more important things I had to attend to, but just now I finally finished the enclosure! A lot of things changed from the original plan, but I’m extremely happy with the results! I might change up the plants at some point, but it’s basically finished.

5 Likes

It is growing in beautiful!

3 Likes

very nice job!

2 Likes

It’s gorgeous! I love all the plants. I need to step up my plants, cause holy wow :heart_eyes:

It looks great, I finish mine then a few months later I decide to change it again lol think I’ve settled on a few for now lol

Crestie will enjoy it :relaxed: only thing I would add is some more horizontal things up top. I’ve added bridges to some of mine to try to reduce FTS

1 Like

Great idea! I’ll try to find more perches for him.

3 Likes