Design Our ColdBlooded Banner!

I would love to see the black outline on white and it as a white outline on black! I am feeling a winner on that! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

I’ll see what I’m able to do!

2 Likes

Thank you! I would think that it would translate best to a shirt or other apparel :wink:

1 Like

Do you think it would be okay to hide my signature in there somewhere?

3 Likes

I don’t see why not. If it is an issue for it to become official, I’m sure you’d find a creative way to fill it space.

3 Likes

Here are all the variations of the black on white and white on black :grin:

I think that, aside from small changes, I’m done re-doing this project, since I’ve already hit the 6 hour mark on these and I don’t want to burn out :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

If any of these work for you guys, let me know!

There’s a variation of each color, pattern, and phrase, I think a couple got lost in the void of files as I uploaded, but all exist

5 Likes

I love this one!!!

4 Likes

I’m a black on white kinda gal myself!

5 Likes

Absolutely not!!!

Don’t hide it… make it clear to see :wink:

4 Likes

I tried to find a few spots to hid it and it didn’t work, but if you guys end up choosing any of these designs, let me know and I’ll add a signature and cut it to the right size :smiling_face:

4 Likes

I think these are the best ones. Lets get voting:

• Blue background
  • Green background
  • Grey Background
  • Matts original photo

0 voters

4 Likes

Got to be the Green!! It POPS!!!

@cmills any chance you draw cresties?
Even monitors, tricolour hoggies, fat tails etc?
Insta?? :laughing::black_heart:

6 Likes

I hate to be an annoyances @cmills but any chance we can get the winner on a square background? That way I can crop it to ColdBloodeds extremely awkward ratio for banners :laughing::pray:

6 Likes

Best do that green now then :smirk:

5 Likes

I can try anything with a photo reference! Though I will admit I am not very experienced in reptiles yet!
I don’t have insta anymore (I’m an addictive scroller, ha!), sorry!

Feel free to reach out to me here tho, and that applies to anyone :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Obviously if I take commissions on species I’m new to, it would be very cheap, I’m inexperienced when it comes to our scaly friends

5 Likes

No worries at all! Any particular square dimensions you’re looking for?

4 Likes

Honestly, as big a background as possible while keeping the image crisp when zoomed in. I can not for the life of me understand why this size has been used :weary:

Thank you!

4 Likes

Ps, if you ever fancy teaming up for Redesigning Badges let me know :wink:

3 Likes

Any time! As long as I get a decent time buffer (working this summer, and then moving back to campus for my senior year of undergrad, so my schedule is wackadoodle), I’m down for pretty much anything.

Same for anyone who wants a commission, if you’re okay with giving me a decent chunk of time, I’m up for almost any project!

5 Likes

Here are two squares of the design, one nice and snug, and one very large so you can mess around with that goofy square size on ColdBlooded :joy:

I can also do probably a bit larger without losing texture quality, if needed

7 Likes